Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

AV1, ADVERITAS LTD
nipper
post Posted: Jan 21 2020, 09:00 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: alonso's post @ Jan 21 2020, 08:56 AM

yep, trying to work out if there are any unique aspects that no other players have. Which I doubt.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

alonso
post Posted: Jan 21 2020, 08:56 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jan 18 2020, 05:19 PM

Looks promising to me but I wouldn't bet the house on it of course. Some would/have.

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

nipper
post Posted: Jan 18 2020, 05:19 PM
  Quote Post

Mr Tolpigin is banging on about the ' transformational qualities" of AV1

https://www.sharecafe.com.au/2020/01/14/is-...-for-adveritas/
In my original introductory note I discussed some of the various forms of fraud (click farms, bots etc) and how they operate, but here I want to spend more time covering the existing revenue of the business and put it into a global context so we can all understand where this business could be in a very short period of time...

..Adveritas is a $45 million company that has attracted key experienced and seasoned investors along with talented staff and well-connected board members, solving a near $100 billion problem for the biggest ad spending companies in the world. I haven’t even mentioned the potential use of TrafficGuard to help solve credit card fraud either.

This is a Company with enormous potential and the first time I introduced the story to readers back in October, AV1 was trading at 15c. Its now hovering around 20c, heading in the right direction and adding new contracts. This momentum at the business level and in the share price show that one is being reflective of the other. As my top pick for 2020, I can see levels towards 50c and beyond....

..and, your loyal subscribers with earlier knowledge have pushed it to 22-23c, already?
That's only double with 11 months and a Wall of Worry to go!?

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Oct 12 2019, 09:16 AM
  Quote Post

Adveritas has TrafficGuard , a systematic that uses machine learning to help identify fraudulent downloads using machine learning software and as a result is one of the (if not the) the most advanced system available. By using signals and data that a mobile phone “gives off” every few milliseconds, the system can quickly detect whether you are a real user or a fraudster.

As a result of the sophistication of TrafficGuard, Adveritas has successfully signed several large key customers ....

Market cap $30 mill, listed for a few years.
rather gushing promo article...
https://www.sharecafe.com.au/2019/10/11/adv...download-fraud/

--------------------

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING