Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

SGC, SACGASCO LIMITED
lugaville
post Posted: Oct 21 2019, 03:15 PM
  Quote Post

https://www.investorstream.com.au/sacgasco-...ease-october-21

lugaville
post Posted: Oct 17 2019, 07:41 AM
  Quote Post

sgcoa ..massive leverage 4 cent DEC 2021 ,, i see pre drill 8 cent area and 20 plus on gas shows ..SGCOA cheap IMO

lugaville
post Posted: Oct 14 2019, 06:38 PM
  Quote Post

Some buying opportunities in the SGCOA just taken. But now with SGC trading above 4 cents the oppies are "in the money" with TWO years to run.

lugaville
post Posted: Oct 14 2019, 09:40 AM
  Quote Post

lmao random volume this morning, people been doing some Reading and Research over the weekend i See.

All the smart money is getting in now, taking a solid position. and too the poster before who said " 10c is too cheap " i Agree, i was just saying Normally before drilling actually starts, And the Well Spudd Announcement is made, thats when you usually see a real big mount of volume

lugaville
post Posted: Oct 14 2019, 06:44 AM
  Quote Post

Any valuation at this stage is speculative, and will be until a lot more work is completed (way beyond the drilling of Borba and Alvares), and definitely until working interests in the current well is announced we are all in the dark.

But a couple of guides I'm considering:
1. The drilling of Dempsey (with similar stratigraphy albeit not as good thickening of hydrocarbon-bearing units and closure of structures according to management) confirmed the considerable extent of hydrocarbons and during the drilling we saw the share price move to 20 cents. Not a lot has changed with the share structure since then, and Borbas is believed to be in a more favourable location to test potential. Thus 20 cents should be achievable with any success. That would put a market cap of just over $50 million, which is low if the working interest isn't reduced too much.

2. Alvares is the hole I've been waiting for the company to re-test . We know that the historical drilling confirmed it to have considerable high pressure gas. That hole re-entered, if successful could be an absolute company maker, and ensure its market cap moves to a far greater level.

My view is that SGC will be a stand out performer in the coming months. Hopefully the Dept approval isn't delayed, and equity arrangements are sorted out soon.

As an aside, the options, SGCOA, provide another alternative, with better leverage than the shares but are harder to buy - all options offered on the market for its first week of trading at anywhere near a reasonable price were snaffled by traders!

lugaville
post Posted: Oct 10 2019, 09:20 AM
  Quote Post

acgasco MD Gary Jeffery presentation Good Oil Conference 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3S1QkHJO-I
Listen around 7:53 about seismic

The more I think about it the bigger it gets.

Postulate this: CRC commenced drilling Tulianyo in Nov 22nd 2017 (6.3 Tcf structure)

If Borba the Beast is as Garry Jeffery states“This is one of the most enormous pieces of seismic I’ve seen in the Sacramento Basin to date!”

One could speculate that Borba the Beast is around or >6 Tcf

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

lugaville
post Posted: Oct 8 2019, 12:13 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: lugaville's post @ Oct 8 2019, 10:43 AM

this is cheap into a multi banger gas play in California ... stx look a like IMO

lugaville
post Posted: Oct 8 2019, 10:43 AM
  Quote Post

https://www.sacgasco.com/company-presentations/

blacksheep
post Posted: Sep 13 2017, 01:49 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Sep 12 2017, 12:48 PM

Further update on Dempsey gas shows. SP up 12.9% @ 17.5c/share - 12.2 million volume

Further significant Gas Shows at Dempsey
 Drilled through additional significant gas shows before reaching target Total Depth
 Conditioning the hole for wireline logging at Total Depth of 2,970 m (~9750 feet)
 Dempsey is testing the largest undrilled structure in northeastern Sacramento
Basin
Sacramento Basin-focused natural gas developer and producer, Sacgasco Limited (ASX:
SGC) (“Sacgasco” or “the Company”) advises that the Dempsey 1-15 well in the Sacramento
Basin in California has completed drilling the 8 1/2” vertical hole.

Drilling last night intersected two further zones of high gas shows.

Shareholders and investors are advised that the significance of these shows will become
more apparent when the wireline logs are run to more fully evaluate the intersected gas
shows and reservoirs. The hole is currently being conditioned for logging.

The Dempsey 1-15 well has been drilled to 2,970 m (~9,750 feet) to create sufficient hole to
allow logging tools to fully evaluate the target reservoirs intersected to date.

Dempsey is drilling the largest undrilled mapped structural closure in the northeastern part
of the prolific Sacramento Gas Basin and is interpreted to be optimally located to trap gas
migrating out of gas generating areas located to the west and south

Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

blacksheep
post Posted: Sep 12 2017, 12:48 PM
  Quote Post

Received a speeding ticket. SP has risen sharply following their ann last Friday re gas flows at their 50% (operator) Dempsey project

Most Significant Gas Shows to date at Dempsey
 Drilled through hard siltstone/shale section into a primary gas bearing sand
 Drilling ahead below 2,760 m (~9050 feet) to evaluate remaining conventional
sandstone reservoir targetsin next approximately 440 m (~1,400 feet) of drilling
 Dempsey is testing the largest undrilled structure in northeastern Sacramento
Basin

Shareholders and investors are advised that the significance of these shows will become
more apparent when the next wireline logs are run
to more fully evaluate the intersected
gas shows and reservoirs. This is planned after reaching the proposed total drilling depth of
approximately 3,200 metres

Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING