Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

9 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

BGN, BRESAGEN LIMITED
maiden
post Posted: Feb 1 2012, 03:39 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Bill Gates's post @ Oct 6 2006, 07:59 PM

does anyone know how this ended up

Bill Gates
post Posted: Oct 6 2006, 07:59 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Bill Gates on Friday 15/09/06 08:10pm

over 90% gone..... a DONE DEAL

--------------------
[b]DARN, DARN, DARN, DARN! [/b]

Bill Gates
post Posted: Sep 15 2006, 08:10 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: arms38 on Friday 01/09/06 10:02am

74% swallowed up already.... anyone hanging on to a lazy 10% ?

hypocrite.gif

--------------------

arms38
post Posted: Sep 1 2006, 10:02 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: fancypants on Friday 01/09/06 09:54am

Small players done over again, familiar story. I don't think we will get a choice, they will reach the required 90% because of the share structure and we won't have a choice but to walk away with what we get.

Arms

fancypants
post Posted: Sep 1 2006, 09:54 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Bill Gates on Friday 01/09/06 09:46am

BGN, paid a heap for these shares and now they are selling for bugger all. I'm not signing my documents. I bet after the takeover, HUGE news will appear....... as always with these takeovers. Someone is set to make a heap of money, It aint me.....

Bill Gates
post Posted: Sep 1 2006, 09:46 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Bill Gates on Saturday 12/08/06 06:30pm

I wrote to BGN about an independent valuation of BGN, and here is the response
....and I'm not happy about it! .................

As Hospira's shareholding in BresaGen at the date of the target's statement was 19.95%, there is no requirement under the Corporations Act for BresaGen to include an independent expert's report in the Target's Statement.

Moreover, BresaGen's directors have carefully considered Hospira's Offer in the light of the strategic alternatives available to the Company, and consider the Offer represents the best opportunity for shareholders. BresaGen's directors have determined that they do not separately require the opinion of an independent expert, and have elected not to commission an independent expert's report.

As stated in the Target's Statement, BresaGen's directors believe that Hospira's Offer is in the best interests of shareholders, and unanimously recommend shareholders accept the Offer in the absence of a higher priced offer.

If you have any further questions about the Offer, please feel free to contact the Offer Information Line on 1300 309 570.

Best regards
Bryan Dulhunty

CoSA Pty Ltd
P 61 2 9440 5677
F 61 2 9440 5688
M 0433 217 876

PO Box 1101 Pymble Business Centre
Pymble 2073

--------------------

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

Bill Gates
post Posted: Aug 12 2006, 06:30 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: ktqld on Friday 11/08/06 03:06pm

they need holders of 90% of the shares to agree, so as to compulsarily acquire 100%

it's a condition of their offer. This is not the same thing as 90% of the shareholders

--------------------

ktqld
post Posted: Aug 11 2006, 03:06 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Bill Gates on Friday 11/08/06 11:45am

Having a look at this takeover offer they actually need 90% of shareholders to agree to sell at 14c which they try to make it sound like it's a great bonus to all but it's not really especially for the long term holders who bought way above that price & may not agree to sell so it just may not get the 90% they require (or is it 70% because CBIO are agreeing to nearly 20% of their holdings - as they would when they get them free...)

I'm okay as I just bought some recently at 9c when that increase in volume occured just in case of a mega CBIO deal but I feel it's not a good deal for others so I would be contacting BGN & voicing your opinion.

They are moving in on BGN at an opportunistic time when the Biotec sector is out of favour....BGN is at profitability stage as well as has some assets all together worth more than the offer so it is really not as good as they make out.....I expected something more in the 20c minimum range at least.
If you want some ammunition tell them you're getting the ASX surveillance team to check into the last month of trading & see who all the buyers (insiders) were & also how a tiny parcel always trickled the price down at end of day to keep that average price down - also helped someone get to exercise those convertible notes at a much cheaper price too.

They put shareholders over a barrel here so what would eventuate if they thought that they may not be able to achieve the 90% acceptance rate....I really think there is a much bigger reason why they want BGN & believe it has to do with the major shareholder CBIO - maybe some shareholders should band together & see if they can push for a better deal as I don't think this company really wants to walk away empty handed?

Come on show some fighting spirit - we all get sick of Directors walking all over us so is it DEAL or NO DEAL?

Bill Gates
post Posted: Aug 11 2006, 11:45 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: intrinsix on Friday 11/08/06 11:27am

But why do they need to sell at all? That is the point.....
CBIO are of course happy, they need Breagen to supply them.
Long term holders will still lose, unless
..........they bought 20X or more of their share holding at low prices...

puke.gif

--------------------

intrinsix
post Posted: Aug 11 2006, 11:27 AM
  Quote Post

Only thing can say Bill Gates, if it was not for CBIO, old Bresagen holders would of received nothing...CBIO putting it back on the market has given it value.

Also Directors did give an opportunity to shareholders to buy shares at 10 cents through share purchase plan earlier this year

9 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING