Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

IFM, INFOMEDIA LTD
mjwk
post Posted: Nov 29 2013, 07:35 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Nov 28 2013, 08:19 PM

Hi Arty, thanks for the chart on this little sleeper.For those who like a divi stock to add to a SMSF this one maybe worth a look. Also if you think the AUD is going to stay low or go even lower this will help IFM's bottom line.

R / MJ

--------------------
[font="Arial Black"]Flatout.[/font]

arty
post Posted: Nov 28 2013, 08:19 PM
  Quote Post

Six months ago, I gave the signals a miss because the low volume made my alert less convincing. If nothing else though, the ensuing rally of 50%+ has set the frame for the new signal, which is now also underpinned by better volume. Although I haven't placed a bid yet - the stock only showed up in my eod scan - I'll definitely put it in the watchlist for tomorrow and next week.

Attached Image

Zooming in to the recent days, as long as 58c keeps holding, a bid around current levels looks promising.

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: mjwk  

wren
post Posted: Aug 22 2013, 11:00 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: dr_dazmo's post @ Aug 22 2013, 08:31 AM

Agree..good result with momentum in the upward direction.On a poor day,IFM is up 3%.

dr_dazmo
post Posted: Aug 22 2013, 08:31 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: wren's post @ Feb 21 2013, 10:43 AM

Hi All,
Another excellent result from IFM yesterday!

NPAT +19%
Sales +6.6%
Debt Free
$9.3m cash @ 30/6/13
FF Dividend +17.5% on prior year, at 2.82 cents for the full year.

The icing on the cake is the company expects to see Sales Revenue +8-12%, and NPAT +10-19%, in FY14.

Cheers
Dr_Dazo

--------------------
Always remember the Golden Rule - Those with the Gold make the Rules!

wren
post Posted: Jul 7 2013, 03:02 PM
  Quote Post

This little stock is greatly favoured by a weaker AUD ( is my 4 th biggest holding fwiw).For those with a smsf it may be with a look.The P+F Chart pattern has been,and remains favourable.(See post 23 Oct 2012)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: grevillia  

kidikit
post Posted: Apr 3 2013, 08:45 AM
  Quote Post

on today news that hyundais car is out sold holden in history, and ifm has sign a long term contract with hyundais for using their product, that is sure sign for confident...

Featured Stock Stories

dr_dazmo
post Posted: Feb 22 2013, 07:56 AM
  Quote Post

Hi Wren,
Yes looks like a pretty good result & with the $A continuing to drift lower, should continue to perform going forward.
The 24% div inc is however only partially franked not FF.

Cheers
Dr_Dazmo

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: wren  

wren
post Posted: Feb 21 2013, 10:43 AM
  Quote Post

Results out today.Look OK to me.Profit up and F/Fr Div. increased.There are worse stocks out there.

dr_dazmo
post Posted: Oct 23 2012, 02:54 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: wren's post @ Oct 23 2012, 02:36 PM

Hi Wren,
I also bought a few shares 12 months ago, and have been very pleased with both the SP appreciation and dividends.
I too expect that the $A will fall over time (no idea when!), and hopefully profits, SP & dividends will all continue to rise.

Cheers
Dr_Dazmo

--------------------

wren
post Posted: Oct 23 2012, 02:36 PM
  Quote Post

It has been 12 months since the previous post on IFM. Have been holding since then and buying every now and again. The chart is highly supportive of higher prices:at the current SP is paying 7% FF..not all bad. If the AUD falls against the USD (and I reckon it will--sorry flower) then IFM will become much more profitable.

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING