Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

1567 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 >   

Reply to this topic

Index Trading, xjo, dow, dax, ftse
Danville
post Posted: Jun 14 2007, 01:59 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: King Baz on Thursday 14/06/07 11:54am

Sorry KB. This bear is long.

A variety of gurus seems to think a volatile move up to a high on Tuesday. Lots of good scalping if you're game. Long bias today, short tomorrow morning, long Friday afternoon.

BTW I wish ROC would joing the long party today.

King Baz
post Posted: Jun 14 2007, 01:54 PM
  Quote Post

With BHP and RIO going strong, anyone shorting xjo?

Took out a probing short at 6251 sadsmiley02.gif

--------------------

Regards,

KB

LIFE IS FRAGILE and as investors we have disproportionately significant moral obligations.

I encourage people to watch the DVD titled 'The Corporation' to fully understand the exploitative nature intrinsic to corporations. Then, immediately after to watch the 'Inconvenient Truth' to put it in context.

King Baz
post Posted: Jun 14 2007, 01:17 AM
  Quote Post

night guys, nice 35pts on the dow to end my session biggrin.gif

hope you guys make sense of this manic market laughingsmiley.gif

--------------------

Regards,

KB

LIFE IS FRAGILE and as investors we have disproportionately significant moral obligations.

I encourage people to watch the DVD titled 'The Corporation' to fully understand the exploitative nature intrinsic to corporations. Then, immediately after to watch the 'Inconvenient Truth' to put it in context.

King Baz
post Posted: Jun 14 2007, 12:45 AM
  Quote Post

nizar - LOL laughingsmiley.gif

still even on xjo-positions after taking profits after market . . . but up (in profit 20pts) on the DOW in the last few mins . . .

still very profitable.

--------------------

Regards,

KB

nizar
post Posted: Jun 14 2007, 12:41 AM
  Quote Post

KB, about time you know how it feels to lose money! tongue.gif

Would it be -- Your first loss this year?! lmaosmiley.gif

DAX lagging FTSE and CAC40.... Strange.... normally its the strongest....

--------------------
My posts express my opinions and thoughts and do not constitute financial advice.
Please consult a professional financial advisor and/or do your own research before investing.

King Baz
post Posted: Jun 14 2007, 12:33 AM
  Quote Post

The yanks liked those retail figures . . . perfect opportunity to load up shorts at 13,395 rolleyes.gif

Went super short xjo @ 6227 sad.gif

might call it a night, leave positions open and see if l can lose some money

--------------------

Regards,

KB

Brierley
post Posted: Jun 13 2007, 01:06 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Danville on Tuesday 12/06/07 10:15pm

Today Mclaren reckons US bonds are in capitulation
Not good for stocks
I guess the free CNBC Mclaren report will be available later this week
at this link
http://www.mclarenreport.net.au/articles/c...C-Reports-2007/

Danville
post Posted: Jun 13 2007, 01:15 AM
  Quote Post

Too hard tonight

The dow is trending down
ftse and rus 200 have double bottomed
the dax wants to go up
and the xjo doesn't know what to do

Made a few along the way. Night all

King Baz
post Posted: Jun 13 2007, 12:43 AM
  Quote Post

yeh, they were on about that late last week .. . LOL, blame Helen! lmaosmiley.gif

thought l'd buy gold to hedge the whole equity position . . . but gold is all over the shop to.

got my 15pts on xjo, 31pts on dow, 0.7/oz on gold . . . way all over the place, good volatility for quick scalps but l am too confused for the moment so bed time wacko.gif

good luck y'all

--------------------

Regards,

KB

jaolsa
post Posted: Jun 13 2007, 12:35 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: jaolsa on Wednesday 13/06/07 12:08am

how hysterical .....is anyone watching cnbc......did i just hear one of the talking heads blame poor little ole new zealand for triggering further interest rate concerns in the us?

weirdsmiley.gif

1567 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING