Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

146 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

PYC, PYC THERAPEUTICS LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: May 14 2021, 03:13 PM
  Quote Post

Price pressure coming. Data a fail?

Heavy water doesn't split the atom. But no nuclear energy without it either.

Same for PYCs tractor.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: May 13 2021, 06:57 PM
  Quote Post

Closing price sitting on the 100 day MA in the middle of May just as JCC's new company is subject to a takeover and another one is underway at BLD.

Perhaps we will see one here but I have been told there will be one at CSL.

30c takes it to about a billion. Or about 30c will take it to a billion. MRK buying Sirna for US$1.1bn was the high tide mark.

Anyone will take a 100% premium and the real estate guy will be thinking, why did I ever bother with real estate?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: May 10 2021, 08:07 PM
  Quote Post

Things must be heating up in this space. Once upon a time there was a JCC on the board of PYC. He is now involved in a takeover for his current company.
It is an indication the winter thaw is underway.
Perhaps we can expect a takeover at PYC. Or is this new American gang going to try and do a BLT on PYC so they can buy it for pennies? Especially now since the AMGN deal got done with PYC clone, FPRX.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: May 3 2021, 08:59 AM
  Quote Post

Merck proxies crowding into PYC tells us the results of the upcoming read out are probably already known. These people wouldn't be involving themselves with a loser. What needs answering is, does good news fit with the plan or do they prefer to paint it as bad to knock the price down?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 30 2021, 11:22 AM
  Quote Post

Speaking of Amgen, I can recall all the HC pumptards getting themselves excited when a dude called Bioexec joined in the conversation. Obviously a knowledgeable guy. So much so, that some of the pumptards were making inferences about him being an Amgen employee. Now, all this time later, they do a deal with FPRX.

I mean, it must be just bad luck that PYC never seems to end up having anything anyone wants to buy.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 30 2021, 04:54 AM
  Quote Post

A big day for PYC today. The quarterly is to be released. Whoop, whoop.

More doughnuts coming. May tomorrow. Christmas soon.

Alnylam finger prints all over this thing previously, now they're Merck's and still nothing. AMGN - FPRX do their deal then a change of control. Just a coincidence I am sure. No leaky back door here.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 27 2021, 12:34 PM
  Quote Post

Same again today. Someone does not want 17c breached.

Once again they are taking the quarterly right to the very end. You'd think if they were actually on their game it wouldn't matter when they released it.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 26 2021, 05:56 PM
  Quote Post

Tightly controlled trading today. Must be something imminent and incoming.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 26 2021, 06:42 AM
  Quote Post

Once upon a time, Merck paid US$1.1bn CASH for a company called Sirna. At the time their lead candidate was for macular degeneration. Very similar to retinitis pigmentosa. They made a total hash of it. Lost key people and the IP wasn't that great in the end. It ended up in the ALNY stable for pennies on the dollar.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-03069-3

Not stated in the article is as time would show, the Sirna deal became the high tide mark for RNAi companies.

Which means, if PYC is to be sold or have a cornerstone partner, most likely Merck, then the valuation must be able to match the Sirna deal.

Currently, the valuation is about half a billion. Therefore, there must be at least double the value to be had. That makes it approximately, 30c. Anything less and I reckon Junior and Senior have failed. But then we don't know the true details of the AMGN-FPRX deal.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 22 2021, 08:09 PM
  Quote Post

As my old mate slayer used to say, PYC, its a tractor, man.

Just like Enola Gay was an aeroplane.

--------------------

146 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING