Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

PGD, PEREGRINE GOLD LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: May 15 2021, 03:41 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 4 2021, 12:22 PM

Peregrine drifting higher, and mid May trading round 35c. And a fresh Pilbara lease acquired:

Stoney Creek tenement is considered prospective for gold and base metal mineralisation, covering approximately 44km2 in the East Pilbara district of Western Australia. The tenement is located approximately 200km south east of Port Hedland and approximately 55km south east of the town of Marble Bar. Stoney Creek is approximately 35km east of Calidus Resources Limitedís (ASX: CAI) Warrawoona Gold Project, which is currently under development.

The Company considers that the tenement is a complimentary addition to its existing portfolio of tenements known as the Pilbara Gold Project and increases the Companyís land presence in the region.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: May 4 2021, 12:22 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Mar 30 2021, 11:37 AM

now up and trading... latest was 30c

And in April, PGD has acquired a 70% interest in Exploration Licence, E45/2763, from a private outfit LMTD WITS P/L, which is prospective for gold and base metal mineralisation in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. The tenement known as Stoney Creek, is approximately 35km east of Calidus Resources (ASX: CAI) Warrawoona Gold Project.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Mar 30 2021, 11:37 AM
  Quote Post

Peregrine Gold Limited (PGD) has raised $2.5M via an IPO at 20c a share, and is looking to list on the ASX 31 March, (a few days late).

The company has entered into a share purchase agreement whereby it will acquire 100% of unlisted Pilbara Gold Exploration Pty Ltd which has a contractual right to acquire a suite of tenements comprising the Pilbara Gold Project. Completion of Peregrine's acquisition of PGE and PGE's acquisition of the Tenements will occur on the same day so that Peregrine will own 100% of the shares in PGE which will in turn hold the Pilbara Gold Project.

The Pilbara Gold Project comprises seven tenements of which three are granted (E52/3783, E52/3785 and E52/3786) and four applications pending grant (E52/3826, E52/3828, E52/3841 and E52/3850).

The Pilbara Gold Project is an early stage exploration project that is located in the Pilbara region of Western Australia which is considered prospective for gold. The Pilbara Gold Project currently has no reported Mineral Resources or Exploration Targets.

--------------------

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING