Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

255 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 250 251 252 253 254 255 >   

Reply to this topic

TLS, TELSTRA CORPORATION LIMITED
texas4qld
post Posted: Apr 15 2004, 07:25 AM
  Quote Post

If we see a mass exit on TLS today, there could be a few dollars flowing into other bluechips icon14.gif
However the market may determine the news as good...........out with Ziggy and in with some new blood.

Tex.

--------------------
The above comments are just my opinions, do your own research before deciding to buy or sell.

Innocentone
post Posted: Apr 14 2004, 10:42 PM
  Quote Post

agree sax. The job is only half done zig zag needs to be bumped or he continues to pollute and permeate the company with incompetence and cronyism. Zig zag is a liability

saxien
post Posted: Apr 14 2004, 10:17 PM
  Quote Post

This semi privatised company seems now to be out of control, the latest aquisition of a company which has had it,s accounts qualified, being KAZ, must have been the last straw, as Mansfield stated, he will no longer be held responsible for an irresponsible board of fools rash decisions is to say the least, a damning indictement as to the remaining boards ability to retain any credibility, as many have said, Twitowsky is unbelievably incompetant.

No wonder we saw the full privatation put off indefinately, our pollies have of course been fully aware of Mansfields, and probably others intentions, what was the old saying? a ship with fools on board, eventually sinks.

A NATIONAL DISGRACE.

Innocentone
post Posted: Apr 14 2004, 09:55 PM
  Quote Post

Hahah, I said this earlier today... well ziggy has to go too , clean sweep and let's realise the potential for this OZ icon. Good riddance, one down , one left imo

daj
post Posted: Apr 14 2004, 09:48 PM
  Quote Post

Yep - not sure that a huge bureaucracy like TLS can handle the paradigm shift required to be agile, flexible and entrepreneurial in the current and future telecommunications world.

R / DaJ.

s4rx7
post Posted: Apr 14 2004, 09:08 PM
  Quote Post

SPLATTER SPLATTER

It just hit the fan at TLS

Bob Mansfield resigns, here we go!

s4

--------------------
Get Rich or Die Trying

texas4qld
post Posted: Mar 30 2004, 10:26 AM
  Quote Post

IN REPLY TO A POST BY moneyman888, Mon 29/03/04 07:41pm

Thanks Moneyman, I'm back in at $4.54

Tex.

--------------------
The above comments are just my opinions, do your own research before deciding to buy or sell.

moneyman888
post Posted: Mar 29 2004, 07:41 PM
  Quote Post

My interpretation is that Telstra is at support now, i.e 4.52. Previously resistance in June/July last year.

What is interesting is that indicators are showing oversold, or about to go oversold. Wiliams R% at -97, CMO about to go below -50. Interestingly the stochastic %K has crossed %D from downside.

I am expecting a slight recovery and believe that TLSISO is a smart play.

My target is 4.82 in the short term 1 - 2 weeks.

Cheers

--------------------
Life does not have to be empty or faced alone

texas4qld
post Posted: Mar 26 2004, 09:20 AM
  Quote Post

Market BOOMS and Telstra sinks !!

Anyone care to take a guess at the bottom ?

Next support line is $4.40

Tex.

--------------------

kathy
post Posted: Mar 19 2004, 10:00 AM
  Quote Post

Unfortunately the courier mail had more important newsworthy stories for its front page yesterday,in particular the half front page devoted to James Packer 's mishap complete with photo puke.gif but, if you go to page 23 there is a small telstra article

255 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 250 251 252 253 254 255 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING