Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

140 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »    

Reply to this topic

PYC, PHYLOGICA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Oct 27 2020, 10:49 AM
  Quote Post

Documents filed for new shares. No name for who the buyer is. Is this a big secret or just how the process works?

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Oct 26 2020, 12:12 PM
  Quote Post

Looking forward to seeing the retail offer booklet. Meant to filed with the ASX today. New shares settle tomorrow. I want to know who the insto is.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 22 2020, 02:31 PM
  Quote Post

I wonder if the only incentive they think a retail holder needs to put up more cash at these prices when the uptake wasn't so great at a penny or so is confirmation of the real estate guy or a unknown insto has taken up their rights.

If so, then the real estate guy must think very highly about himself and his reputation. Especially when they are talking about the retail offerings being oversubscribed. Quite the opposite is what I would expect.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 22 2020, 12:35 PM
  Quote Post

Don't know what the industry standard protocol is but for a cap. raise to have occurred with funds in place already, why is it the new shares don't place with insto's until Oct. 27th?

And why can't they name the insto? Whats the big deal about it?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 20 2020, 09:59 AM
  Quote Post

Why do they have to stay in a trading halt?

PYC anticipates that the back to back trading halts will be lifted on or before market open on Thursday 22 October 2020 by provision of an announcement to ASX regarding the capital raising.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 20 2020, 09:12 AM
  Quote Post

OMG! More shares, more dilution and for not a whole lot of money in the big scheme of things when you are talking go it alone drug development.

This is rapidly becoming one of the best polished turds on the ASX. And a polished turd is still just a turd. This particular turd has what must be going on 4bn shares on issue fully diluted. What a nonsense.

It also explains why Huey decided to bail or got bailed if this is the best they can do.

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

plastic
post Posted: Oct 18 2020, 08:36 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Oct 17 2020, 05:25 AM

If its not a full takeover bid, then it will be a rip from the Morphosys - Novartis deal if anyone can remember that. Worth a google and a read if you aren't familiar with it.

Cornerstone stake at a huge premium to market price was the guts of it. In this case, the obvious vendor(s) will be Dad and the real estate guy. They sell out, make a motza, everyone elses shares get re-rated to that price. The outcome is, cheaper entry for the pharma partner, big profits for shareholders because of the risk v reward model. I.e. risk was taken and now its mitigated therefore the risk taker wants their pound of flesh while the pharma partner wants a bit more certainty than what was there before and is willing to pay for it.

But, if PYC is gene therapy's equivalent of nuclear energy's heavy water, then who is it that has the oligonucleotide which does the magic of silencing the gene (splitting the atom)? Must be ALNY given their close involvement with PYC is my guess.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 17 2020, 05:25 AM
  Quote Post

Wouldn't be surprised in the tiniest if the halt doesn't morph into a suspension and the final outcome is a full takeover bid.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 16 2020, 03:37 PM
  Quote Post

Looks like Junior n Co. are about to address the wacky capital structure with a cap. raise.

Dad and the real estate guy gonna sell down for a motza is my guess.

The only real buyers have to be Pfizer or the Chinese. My bread is on the Chinese. The Americans have been in on PYC for a long time with the Liebermann connection.

Although, I see MRNA have scheduled their update in a fortnights time.

And what's with the back to back Trading Halt? Since when did that become a thing?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 13 2020, 05:22 PM
  Quote Post

My old mate slayer always said he didn't have a clue about the science (but he was happy to be one of the largest shareholder in PYC. Figure that one out.) In that case, the following would be lost on him if in fact the ARWR endosome escape hatch technology is actually PYC's like I have said all along.
The study of Johnson & Johnson's Covid-19 vaccine has been paused due to an unexplained illness in a study participant.

A document sent to outside researchers running the 60,000-patient clinical trial states that a "pausing rule" has been met, that the online system used to enroll patients in the study has been closed, and that the data and safety monitoring board an independent committee that watches over the safety of patients in the clinical trial would be convened. The document was obtained by STAT.

Contacted by STAT, J&J confirmed the study pause, saying it was due to "an unexplained illness in a study participant." The company declined to provide further details

It kinda means PYC is going down the crapper. Hence the pump and dump.

Like I have said forever, nobody ever took a dance with ALNY and emerged with all their limbs intact.

--------------------

140 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING