Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4915 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
seeva222
post Posted: Today, 10:37 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: badass79's post @ Today, 09:54 AM

There are few better opportunity plays right now other than your mattress

macgyver
post Posted: Today, 10:37 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: badass79's post @ Today, 10:10 AM

I gotta tell you man, strangely enough I haven't really been down about the sinking sp and that's probably for the first time since owning this stock. Normally I would expect to be told to see a psychiatrist, but knowing that US sales is about to start and FDA approval is in the bag it just seems to me totally irrational to short the stock. I think what is occurring is shorts are determined to get in as much shorted stock as possible before revenue starts to increase later this year (or early 2021). I don't think they doubt solid revenue is coming, they're just trying to time the market. Coronavirus has given them a boost, yesterday's volume (while seemingly consistent with daily average of late) I thought was elevated in the earlier part of the day (perhaps a mix of genuine sellers and shorts).

Back in 2014-15 I was a jittery bug buying and selling CUV stock, though I've calmed down considerably now going with the ebb and flow of the market. Not going to ramp this stock, but I do feel its never been a better time to own it.

Yesterday's announcement regarding the withdrawal of the performance rights was fking ridiculous, rather conceited and shows what management truly feels about shareholders. When they speak of shareholders learning to show respect and either put up or sell out, it smacks of hypocrisy when they don't show respect to us.

That aside, shorts can keep being greedy and sticking their hand further in the cookie jar for all I care. I just hope the bear trap at the bottom of the jar snaps shut and they can't get their charred hands out...

Clinhope
post Posted: Today, 10:29 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Zodiac1's post @ Today, 09:52 AM

Cooler heads prevail?

ahhhh you must be living in a parallel universe. In my universe fear and group think always prevail.

--------------------
Member of the “ALL-IN” club 2018.

badass79
post Posted: Today, 10:10 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: badass79's post @ Today, 09:54 AM

Management needs to grow some balls and buy in the open market. They know it's being shorted heavily; fuck!ng do something about it!

--------------------
Surely you can't be serious?

Said 'Thanks' for this post: xlnja  

Zodiac1
post Posted: Today, 10:07 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Today, 10:02 AM

291,000 to 646,000 Deaths Annually

mmmm, doesn't sound very well managed to me.

--------------------
Relax, don't panic, you were going to die eventually anyways.

nipper
post Posted: Today, 10:02 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Zodiac1's post @ Today, 09:52 AM

Whoops . Wrong thread.
No it's the correct one to reply to you, Mr Z.
Whenever I see that argument put, I chuckle.

Flu is a managed risk, but these virus outbreaks are risks that are not managed. Not a Black Swan event, because it can be anticipated; however that doesn't mean it can be predicted.

That said, thanks for the liquidity. Please don't sneeze if you're in the same location that I am.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

badass79
post Posted: Today, 09:54 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: seeva222's post @ Today, 09:34 AM

Well you'll both be buyers under 20, because thats where it's going, and wouldn't be surprised if it hits 15 or lower. Without a doubt this has turned out to be a terrible investment. Opportunity costs and bumbling management

--------------------
Surely you can't be serious?

Zodiac1
post Posted: Today, 09:52 AM
  Quote Post

I realize markets don't like uncertainty but I really think this whole coronavirus panic is way overblown and if anything the panic is just creating good buying opportunities. Cooler heads generally prevail.

There are 5 Million Cases of the Flu Worldwide each year with 291,000 to 646,000 Deaths Annually.....this is nothing new and yet we have still managed to thrive in the world. I am sure there are more stats that put Corona into perspective.

--------------------
Relax, don't panic, you were going to die eventually anyways.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: xlnja  

seeva222
post Posted: Today, 09:34 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: investek's post @ Today, 08:21 AM

It’s actually one of the perfect stocks to buy as it’s a guaranteed annuity for an orphan indications so highly unlikely to get cut. Then you add in growth potential… What’s concerning is management is already thinking about in organic growth before they made any real money.

Get the rollout done PW

investek
post Posted: Today, 08:21 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: gerritbakker57's post @ Today, 06:05 AM

I continue to accumulate. I posted recently on HotCopper:

Even if you don’t look beyond EPP, at 1,0000 patients per annum CUV becomes fairly valued (IMO) and given FDA approval was recently obtained I don’t see that as being too far off (2-3yrs?)

1,000 patients
$20,000 per implant
4 implants per annum
= $80mil rev
say $20mil for running costs
= $60mil in profit
At a 20x PE your at (over) today’s market cap.

Not advice and DYOR

GLTAH.

4915 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING