Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

Reply to this topic

CHN, CHALICE GOLD MINES LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Apr 15 2020, 11:32 AM
  Quote Post

Significant nickel-palladium discovery confirmed at Julimar ​

New wide high-grade palladium-nickel-copper zone intersected ~60m east of the discovery hole, plus wide palladium intervals in all six drill holes assayed to date.

This discovery is 70km NE of Perth; there's also exploration in Vic and in Quebec. Spread a bit thin for my liking (but up nearly double this morning; was 20c in late Feb but is now $1.00)

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

flower
post Posted: Mar 16 2011, 10:21 AM
  Quote Post

CHN chart looks encouraging, typical of many gold producers today. Targets in yellow.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Combining Fundamental comments with Fundamental charts.

oldpos
post Posted: Dec 11 2009, 09:37 AM
  Quote Post

Could someone please enlighten me why this stock would rise steadily from .10 to .68 in 7 months, then suddenly on 4 DEC collapse without any press releases, announcements, Divs etc?

--------------------
oldpos

lazyfish
post Posted: Nov 3 2007, 06:42 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: crystal on Saturday 03/11/07 05:35pm

Lots of cash but so far the chip samples are pretty crap, do they have anything worth drilling?

--------------------
A Makowitz efficient investor .... NOT

crystal
post Posted: Nov 3 2007, 05:35 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: ShareScene.com on Tuesday 28/03/06 09:47pm

a close over 18cents ,might do the trick ph34r.gif

market cap around $15million

mick
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Mar 28 2006, 08:47 PM
  Quote Post

Created by request:
CHALICE GOLD MINES LIMITED (CHN)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING