Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

13 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

COF, COFFEY INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
pkay
post Posted: Dec 11 2012, 07:04 PM
  Quote Post

Coffey appears to have formed a double bottom.

Could this be the start of a sustained recovery?

daggie
post Posted: Nov 14 2011, 03:55 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: alonso's post @ Nov 14 2011, 10:26 AM

Hi Alonso, I feel the same.

alonso
post Posted: Nov 14 2011, 10:26 AM
  Quote Post

I don't bother looking at this stock anymore . . .not its sp, not their announcements, nothing.
Neither do I bother to sell it. I could burn the remains and not lose any sleep.
What's the inverse of a 10 bagger?

(from "Musings of a COF Holder" Vol 2 Chapter 34)

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

alonso
post Posted: Sep 21 2011, 09:16 AM
  Quote Post

I don't imagine that CBA has a big reputation in the area of public benevolence, yet they have
bought 5%.
Maybe white rabbits are about to be pulled out of a hat???

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

Said 'Thanks' for this post: daggie  

daggie
post Posted: May 19 2011, 11:51 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ May 16 2011, 09:48 AM

Arty, you have already answered my question a few days ago. Thanks a lot.

arty
post Posted: May 16 2011, 09:48 AM
  Quote Post

The Daily chart suggests a bottom may be close. 64c must hold and attract buyers; that would confirm recent MACD Bullishness.

Attached Image

Resistance at 68c doesn't seem overly strong.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Featured Stock Stories

daggie
post Posted: May 16 2011, 09:18 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: alonso's post @ May 13 2011, 04:02 PM

Can't stop "laughing" Alonso.

alonso
post Posted: May 13 2011, 04:02 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: daggie's post @ Apr 21 2011, 10:51 AM

Perhaps a few cheerful words are called for:

"The black-shrouded carriage waits without, the deaf mutes are anxious to begin their walk, all that
remains is for the body to be encoffined and we can have done with the affair."

--------------------

daggie
post Posted: Apr 21 2011, 10:51 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mrbear's post @ Feb 18 2011, 09:40 AM

Are there any holders of COF shares at all? Wouldn't be surprised if they have some sort of capital raising soon. Making a decision today -to dump since I don't think there is any prospect for brighter future. A very sad day indeed.

mrbear
post Posted: Feb 18 2011, 09:40 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: alonso's post @ Feb 18 2011, 09:20 AM

We have all had that from time to time alonso sell a stock only to see it bolt upwards but you only remember the good ones reflect back on the ones that kept on falling ,a lot more than the winners.
REMEMBER the golden rules of the market,dump your dogs and hold the winners,pretty basic stuff but sometimes hard to follow through with,cheers mrbear

13 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING