Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

105 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

MNS, MAGNIS RESOURCES LIMITED
stocks
post Posted: Sep 4 2020, 11:04 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: stocks's post @ Sep 2 2020, 10:38 AM

7 Mill will keep the salary's rolling in for a year AGAIN.

stocks
post Posted: Sep 2 2020, 10:38 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: stocks's post @ Sep 1 2020, 04:31 PM

Looks like they are out of money again.

stocks
post Posted: Sep 1 2020, 04:31 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Aug 23 2020, 12:29 PM

Strange how many has got the don't come Monday with this mob, not looking good for the long term burnt holders now.

nipper
post Posted: Aug 23 2020, 12:29 PM
  Quote Post

Announcement was after closing time on Friday afternoon....

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Aug 23 2020, 12:29 PM
  Quote Post

CEO Frank Houllis has had his employment terminated, effective immediately. Chair and a Director will run the company for a while. !!

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Spit In The Rain
post Posted: Aug 11 2020, 03:04 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: stocks's post @ Jan 22 2020, 10:36 AM

Between 21-22c

Spit In The Rain
post Posted: Aug 10 2020, 06:31 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Spit In The Rain's post @ Aug 9 2020, 10:50 AM

Another very solid day at MNS with a close at 22c.
Looking very promising moving forward with a Battery Strategy in a market in its Embryonic Stage.

Spit In The Rain
post Posted: Aug 9 2020, 10:50 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: stocks's post @ Jun 1 2020, 07:41 AM

MNS Share price is stabilising very nicely above the 20c range before a further and stronger move north.
Clearly the battery strategy is the way forward proving that relying on a Graphite mine in Tanzania is a complete waste of time and energy.
Anyone who thought the mine was the focus is clearly realising that any advise they were given was not only clouded but completely bitter and incorrect.
Time for a Salty Cracker

stocks
post Posted: Jun 1 2020, 07:41 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: stocks's post @ Feb 26 2020, 10:08 AM

That 50 day finance deal was ONLY 420 days ago, Hmmmmm, not hard to see why this puppy's days are over.

stocks
post Posted: Feb 26 2020, 10:08 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: stocks's post @ Jan 28 2020, 12:02 PM

I note all the rampers of this dog are long gone, LOL, bet all them punters who got out at 70cents are over the moon when they look back in to see how this mutt is preforming.

Interesting that in ONLY about 20 days or so it will be one year since they made the giga announcement that in ONLY 50 days time we WILL have finance in the bag.

105 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING