Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

7 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

ALT, ANALYTICA LIMITED
guzzi
post Posted: Apr 28 2016, 10:37 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nifty49's post @ Nov 14 2013, 03:33 PM

So Alt has gone from 0.2c to 0.6c this last week, in the face of yet another capital raising.

Anyone know what's going on ?

It's not big money so maybe one buyer collecting shares, but it's odd.

I didn't go to the last meeting so don't know anything other than the announcements.

Maybe they are in negotiations to sell something ?

nifty49
post Posted: Nov 14 2013, 03:33 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: guzzi's post @ May 14 2009, 03:48 PM

4 years since a post on Analytica. Have not gone back that long for research.

Some good anns recently and mass production to commence 2014.

SP closed at .026 or up 13% on decent volume.

Being re rated?

Nifty

guzzi
post Posted: May 14 2009, 03:48 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: BONNIE's post @ May 12 2009, 07:51 PM

There is a difference between courage and behaving like a kid in a lolly shop. The company has been teetering on the verge of bankrupcy for years, they have had to make regular capital raisings each diluting our holdings.

If the aim is to make money you need a product to market. If the aim is to help people you need a product in the hospitals etc. Right now ALT is just like a kiddies toy for certain members of the board to play with.

BONNIE
post Posted: May 12 2009, 07:51 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: guzzi's post @ May 12 2009, 11:02 AM

NO GUTZ NO GLORY.... stay in and maybe lose....OR ????? Gotta only have invested what u dont care u lose....sorry but thats my take. Mind u I hope to see some ppl in the amazon sucking cocktails and making donations....GOOD LUCK U ALL.

guzzi
post Posted: May 12 2009, 11:02 AM
  Quote Post

I am not happy about them spending money on the trial. They need to bring something to market and get some income before starting yet another project. Yet another capital raising and another dilution of our holdings.

theadder
post Posted: May 7 2009, 05:30 PM
  Quote Post

USPTO... published today a "pending patent application"

http://appft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser...0507+AND+ICN/au)

United States Patent Application 20090118671
Kind Code A1
Goodall; Stephen Francis ; et al.
May 7, 2009

Retractable needle device

AbstractA retractable needle device to be attached to the forward end of a syringe. The device has a forward end with a needle assembly that is urged into the body of the device so that when the syringe and device are to be discarded, the needle is located internally of the body of the device to inhibit needles stick injuries.

Inventors:
Goodall; Stephen Francis; (Queensland, (AU); Geddes; Robert Warring; (Queensland, AU) ; Moylan; John Milton; (Queensland, AU) ; Daly; Geoffrey Daniel; (Queensland, AU)
Correspondence Name and Address: FITCH EVEN TABIN AND FLANNERY
120 SOUTH LASALLE STREET, SUITE 1600 CHICAGO IL 60603-3406

US
Assignee Name and Adress:Analytica Limited
Eight Mile Plains, Queensland
AU

plastic
post Posted: Jan 20 2009, 06:44 PM
  Quote Post

VLA again in their infinite wisdom of creating value for their shareholders sold out of this one.

Well done to all those who held. A lot more to come.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

BONNIE
post Posted: Dec 12 2008, 11:53 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: BONNIE on Wednesday 03/12/08 06:44pm

KK. Never thought i was on a loser....but timing is everything. Make or break.....this is what the sales depends on.....finance or none. CHEERS. diversify MS NO EXPERT

guzzi
post Posted: Dec 5 2008, 11:23 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: BONNIE on Wednesday 03/12/08 06:44pm

No worries.

Nothing underlines the value of a company like this like actual sales. ALT has been skating the edge of insolvency for years while they line up their products. Along the way they have learned some stuff about research, marketing, approvals and dealing with other companies, especially chinese ones. As they emerge from this phase, establish an income stream and start bringing other products to market they will become a material player in the market.

I am not making a prediction, but if alt was at $1 or even $5 at some point in the future it would not surprise me, but that sort of price is years off. I would not be surprised at 30c by end 09.

BONNIE
post Posted: Dec 3 2008, 06:44 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: guzzi on Monday 01/12/08 01:29pm

Just a term of speech quzzi. I have faith.....pretty stupid in regards to shares. Kept topping the Co up ..... so I hope the dog comes home with a juicy bone maybe in a couple more years. I am no expert. Probably will sit between 5 and 6 for awhile. Hope your 30 cent prediction is right.....then may fly to the Amazon for some adventure. Hope I dont get any diseases......might need an Auto Burette to feed some life back into me....CHEERS and let the price keep a creepin.

7 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING