Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

350 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

PXS, PHARMAXIS LTD
plastic
post Posted: Dec 18 2019, 07:40 AM
  Quote Post

Message to PXS from Uncle Sam: I do not want you!

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Dec 17 2019, 04:45 PM
  Quote Post

Had another look at the announcement made at the time the drug was sold to BI in 2015. The terms and pricing were very explicit and clear. I imagine it would've been in line with normal market terms and conditions with an equally normal pricing structure as the drug progresses through its development cycle.

All very ho-hum until now.
To me it appears BI's advice has something to do with the agreement made at the time. I'm guessing they wish to change it or scrap it altogether. I am also guessing that the competitive edge of the drug has been compromised somehow, maybe data or a rival's data, and they wish to actually terminate the agreement or hand it back with minimal penalties as per the part of the agreement we didn't get to see.

If they wished to progress the drug to the next stage, its in the agreement what they need to do: Pay up! That a trading halt has to be called after "advice" has been received suggests this is a binary event for PXS and it is not going to end well.

But we shall see.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Dec 16 2019, 08:50 AM
  Quote Post

Trading halt today is no different to seeing a hearse pull up and wondering if the last breath has been drawn yet while knowing that its an inevitable event.

Price gonna be slaughtered when it resumes.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Dec 14 2017, 08:33 AM
  Quote Post

This dog still ticking along. Today, they announce they're buying back one of their programmes. Either that and maintain there is value there or admit its a total flop.

Seen this trick pulled before in BLT.

Its a precursor to a funeral.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: May 18 2015, 04:58 PM
  Quote Post

Whatever happened to Bronchitol revenues? Last I heard they were getting it in to Europe or something. I lost interest after the naked short attack.

--------------------

arty
post Posted: May 18 2015, 11:39 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: krisbarry's post @ Mar 21 2014, 06:15 AM

Today's announcement http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01625897 has the potential to turn PXS' fortunes around. While volatility remains high, however, I limit the risk and only trade swings. That has worked rather well in recent months.

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

krisbarry
post Posted: Mar 21 2014, 06:15 AM
  Quote Post

Now PXS is very undervalued, looks like a bargain to me biggrin.gif

--------------------
NCR

plastic
post Posted: Apr 25 2013, 02:20 PM
  Quote Post

It was always to be expected. You just have to look at the people.

So much for the insider trading enquiry against the CEO when he sold out one day ahead of the EU giving them the thumbs down. All that happened is they migrated over to SPL and elsewhere so they can carry on the same rort.

The lesson is, when you see the thumb prints of Ausbiotech and GBS Ventures (ex-Rothschilds) run a mile until the trend is established and all the doling out of equity to their mates has been done.

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: grevillia  

pilots
post Posted: Apr 25 2013, 10:12 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bing's post @ Mar 27 2013, 02:55 PM

Its now 17C, ITS ALL OVER RED ROVER.

bing
post Posted: Mar 27 2013, 02:55 PM
  Quote Post

What the heck is happening with Pharmaxis .

How much can it drop further? Today it fell as low as 31.5c , a drop of 5cents !!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps this has something to do with it >>>>>>> Dr Alan Robertson steps down and will leave the Company after 13 years of service

350 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING