Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

FCT, FIRSTWAVE CLOUD TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: May 2 2021, 09:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Mar 8 2021, 09:30 AM

and then, of course, this is hnging over FCT, with an agreement between them and Cisco with 2 years to go:
  • ... OEM Agreement signed in July 2018 for initial term of five years with option to renew
  • ... Discussions underway to evolve the relationship to enable FCT to engage directly with Cisco customers, partners and account teams
  • ... Both parties frustrated by revenue growth rate to date
  • ... FCT responsible for engineering and development, Cisco responsible for business development, sales, marketing and revenue turn on
  • ... If discussions conclude in line with current indications, FirstWave expects an improvement on the current situation

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Mar 8 2021, 09:30 AM
  Quote Post

Firstwave Cloud Technology Limited (FCT) is an ASX-listed, Australian-headquartered global cyber security company, which has been delivering Cybersecurity-as-a-service solutions to the market since 2004. FirstWave has offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Singapore with on-the-ground sales and support in Australia, UK, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, India and South East Asia.

IPO on the ASX in 2016, and traded as high as 55c. But the last 5 years, it has been downhill, a series of announcements putshing it higher but then dropping to lower lows...
.... signed a software OEM development and license agreement with Cisco Systems, Inc. to offer Cisco's global customers First Wave's unique cloud service orchestration platform for differentiated email, next generation firewall and web security.

The company said that their proprietary platform technology is a "turnkey" solution for global service providers to deliver new enterprise-grade cloud security services to their customers.

No mention of the kind of revenue the company would expect to see generated as a result of the agreement,
. that provided a kick in 2018, but took till May the next year before signing the first client (SHELT Global)

the usual director appointments and resignations. C..O revolving doors.
the usual capital raises : $7.5M in March 2019, $7M in Sept 2019, more than $15M in May 2020
Where are we now? Market cap $75M, Announcements a plenty, but all rather dull, disappointing and dilutative.
(DNH)

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING