Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

126 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 122 123 124 125 126 >   

Reply to this topic

AVH, AVITA MEDICAL LTD
blackbook
post Posted: Jan 2 2004, 09:18 PM
  Quote Post

Deaqr Skippa, here is a quote from the CCE website "Estimates indicate that approximate two to three million patients could benefits from ReCell® each year".

Such a product could sell quite cheaply (under $1000) and still profit CCE around $500. Docotrs and Patients would be happy to pay this simply because of the incredible outcome from treatment. It only takes 30 minutes to culture enough cells.

At 2m units sold per year and around $500 profit per unit sold this is worth roughly $1bn profit per annum. Give it a PE of 8 and the market cap becomes $8bn or about $55 per share. Of course this is a best case scenario but even a fraction of this is worth many multiples more than the current price...lol. Exciting huh.

Usually companies like this trade so cheaply when the product is years away from development but Recell is about to start sales this year. Just have to hold onto your shares till sales start and then we should see $1. The trouble becomes... when do you sell?

skippa
post Posted: Jan 2 2004, 07:05 PM
  Quote Post

i think the CCE story is looking very good. There are some key investors sitting on the top 20 register which is comforting to know. A mate of mine ran some rough numbers by me today and he said assuming they treat 10000 patients per year worldwide making say $500 to $1000 profit per patient, we are talking about an easy 5 to 10 million profit, not taking into account the cosmetic side of things either.

Those sort of numbers would justify a share price of around 70 cents i'd say. Basically there is a good chance to double your money out of CCE. What's the downside? I don't know....maybe back to 20 cents but not in the medium future i think.

skippa

blackbook
post Posted: Jan 2 2004, 12:47 PM
  Quote Post

More accumulation in CCE the past few trading days. Approvals should come early 2004 and sales start soon there after. The application is simple and should have a rapid take-up rate (due to the massive benefits to current burns treatment). Re-Cell is more of an unknown but should also get off the ground in 2004. The large sellers have sold out and any positive ann should see CCE test recent highs. My tip $1 when sales start.

blackbook
post Posted: Dec 31 2003, 09:31 AM
  Quote Post

CCE's chart is looking great. Plenty of backup from the FA side as well with some nice developments due very early 2004. From looking at the chart it looks like CCE is getting ready for another large run perhaps to the 60c mark. Great product who's takeup is almost a certainty. Plenty more room for rises above $1 with their cosmetic application.

king.gif

Gum Nut
post Posted: Dec 24 2003, 09:01 AM
  Quote Post

CCE has a working product but marketing/sales has been slow. I do not understand this inertia. The homologous (self-self) technology is great but translation into business seems to be slow - Why? So, unless there is some outstanding news, a $1 seems a long way away.

Safe and prosperous Christmas - New Year to everyone,

Gum Nut

dolphin58
post Posted: Dec 24 2003, 07:40 AM
  Quote Post

CCE need to get both the European and US markets generating a return and real level of interest before $1 is dreamable.Even as a longish term holder, I dont aspire of $1 within the next 6months. However longer term I believe $1 would be cheap for these guys.The application has been expanded to now accommodate the cosmetic surgery industry which opens up the mkt.size by a factor of a 10!
Good luck either way.

Featured Stock Stories

blackbook
post Posted: Dec 23 2003, 11:35 AM
  Quote Post

Dear AndyC,

when do you think Clinical Cell will go to $1. Do you think it can do it in the next 2-3 months?

Just asking unsure.gif

andyc
post Posted: Dec 18 2003, 12:06 PM
  Quote Post

Nice announcement... The pieces are being set in place and 2004 should shape up to be a great year for CCE...

andyc
post Posted: Dec 16 2003, 09:20 PM
  Quote Post

Nice move from CCE today... Looks to having broken out of the ascending triangle on stronger volume closing on the high for the day... Getting closer to those much anticipated European sales and its always nice to see a director picking up a few here and there...

Hopefully this signals the beginning of a end of year run for CCE leading into next year which should be a ripper...

saxien
post Posted: Dec 5 2003, 08:27 PM
  Quote Post

Hi,

I started buying these from around 8.7c, when I noticed a sudden large buy, which seemed to change sentiment, but my major holdings were aquired up to 17.5c, as I had held these since paying 29c pre consolidation, and thought I would average down, I have subsequently traded them on the various spikes (and dips), presently tho, as things are now progressing, I would be cautiously optimistic now albeit Xmas is upon us, I have taken the liberty of borrowing (lol) this post from another forum--

"i hear they are being inundated with forward requests ahead of european approval.
also ,the rumour is that u.s approval will be fast tracked.

all rumours of course. "

I hope this is not construed as a ramp, it is merely another view, but I do hold these, and even bought some more today (slightly behind at close ) ph34r.gif

126 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 122 123 124 125 126 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING