Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

WMG, WESTERN MINES GROUP LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Jul 20 2021, 04:55 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 17 2021, 09:03 PM

Western Mines made it to IPO today ..... opened at 19c and stayed there

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jul 17 2021, 09:03 PM
  Quote Post

Western Mines Group Ltd .... a month late getting to IPO

Listing date ............
20 July 2021 1:30PM AEST ##

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jun 19 2021, 06:13 PM
  Quote Post

Western Mines Group Limited (WMG) was formed in 2020 to carry out the acquisition, exploration and development of mining assets in Western Australia; predominantly focused on gold and base metals. To date, the Company has acquired or otherwise applied for a suite of tenements, comprising eight exploration projects, which provide the Company a strong foothold in many of the major mineral belts in Western Australia.

Western Mines Group's flagship project and current primary focus is the Mulga Tank Ni /Cu /PGE Project, a major dunite intrusive found on the underexplored Minigwal Greenstone Belt. Previous work shows significant evidence for a working sulphide mineral system and is considered highly prospective for Ni Cu PGE mineralisation.

WMG holds numerous other projects across major WA mineral belts including Melita (Au), midway between Kookynie and Leonora in the heart of the WA Goldfields and Jasper Hill (Au), with numerous prospective gold trends extending from the adjacent Lord Byron and Fish historic gold mines. The Company is also actively exploring Youanmi (Au), Pavarotti (Ni-Cu-PGE), Rock of Ages (Au), Broken Hill Bore (Au) and Pinyalling (Au).

Listing date... 28 June 2021 12:00PM AEST ##

Company contact details ..... https://www.westernmines.com.au/

Principal Activities... Mining exploration for gold and base metals
Issue Price.... $0.20
Issue Type... Ordinary Fully Paid Shares
Security code... WMG

Capital to be Raised... $5,500,000
Expected offer close date.... 14 June 2021
Underwriter... Not underwritten. Harbury Advisors Pty Ltd (Lead Manager)

--------------------

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING