Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

5075 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
seeva222
post Posted: Apr 23 2020, 06:56 PM
  Quote Post

This is ludicrous - there’s no reason in the world their local doctors can’t do it. Anyone medical professional and administer the implant. Hell, I’m not even sure you need medical training at all.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: PunkassDerm  royco  johnnytech  

mrdax
post Posted: Apr 23 2020, 06:15 PM
  Quote Post

Not sure whether it was posted before, I don't think so.
As was suspected already before... not so good news from the german epp-community:
http://www.epp-deutschland.de/index.html

First effects of the pandemic on the treatment of EPP patients!

We feared it, but hoped that we would not have to report such a story, but now it has happened - the effects of the current situation have hit Corinna, who is classified as a risk patient and is not being treated!

It is unimaginable to be forced back into the dark after years of treatment, during which a reasonably "normal" life was possible, and to have to fear unspeakable pain again!

->
http://www.epp-deutschland.de/mediapool/21..._Behandlung.pdf
(PDF document created in the evening of 21 of Apr, so pretty new)

Corona prevents treatment
Actually, I would almost be in Berlin to get my second Scenesse implant today at the Charité. Actually. But in fact I am at home and I am afraid (again) of every next fine weather day. The next pain, if I don't pay enough attention and get too much sunlight.
This is also a Covid-19 related situation.
I had heart problems seven years ago and was therefore classified by the doctors of the Charité as a risk patient worthy of protection. Thanks to the special conditions of admission of Scenesse, only the treatment centres in Berlin, Chemnitz, Düsseldorf and Mainz are allowed to carry out the treatment here in Germany. Simply send the prescription here and have my family doctor place the implant.
I am therefore "worthy of protection" - and therefore lose my protection from the light of the sun indefinitely

At least the Patient representative of NRW, Claudia Middendorf, has already written a statement:
"People with disabilities must not be discriminated against or treated unequally even in this situation. In particular, they must under no circumstances be deprived of health services or denied access to health care".

Whether it helps or not remains to be seen.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: blackm3  oystercatcher  Alaaf  PunkassDerm  royco  KRD  endymion96  

mrdax
post Posted: Apr 23 2020, 06:08 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Frogster's post @ Apr 23 2020, 03:48 PM

Thanks for the link.
Small tipp for everybody not willing to signup:

If you watch the video in fullscreen, it will stop at 15sec. If you just click play in the middle of the videoframe without exiting fullscreen mode, you can watch it till the end without registering.
Just if you close the fullscreen, it says you need to register. graduated.gif

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Frogster  Verharven  royco  IntiRaymi  

schaumelk
post Posted: Apr 23 2020, 05:39 PM
  Quote Post

Actually I quite like PW now.
He patiently wait and didn’t rush an entry into China until he found someone reliable and reputable equally as Clinuvel.
Secretively ambitious, doesn’t care a dollar or two, he’s only after big bucks!

Crembo
post Posted: Apr 23 2020, 05:21 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: trisail's post @ Apr 23 2020, 01:51 PM

This crossed my mind when I first read the announcement also. Upon reflection I think its a good move. China would get their hands on Scenesse in any case and as the big tobacco companies found out in the past, it's best to be involved in the rip off from the start and possibly have a hand managing the black market.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: royco  Alaaf  macgyver  Farleap11  trisail  

schaumelk
post Posted: Apr 23 2020, 04:55 PM
  Quote Post

Chinese market is quite different from Euro and USA markets. Simply because CCP made own rule about everything.
On paper it says WinHealth’s headquarter is based in HongKong. Actually I would say Hangzhou is its real headquarter because it is where Xi’s roots are.
Secondly, this treatment is still quite expensive. Only upper-middle class in China can probably afford it. So the targeted group should concentrate in the first tier cities like Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing, Hangzhou.
This leads to my next point. You don’t need to access to all the hospitals but only the big ones in the first tier cities. Normally they are state-owned.
Back to political environment, as long as WinHealth’s CEO is well connected, everything else is minutiae except risk and compliance/ongoing monitoring stuff.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: royco  Farleap11  

Featured Stock Stories

odi01
post Posted: Apr 23 2020, 04:31 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Billy Boots's post @ Apr 23 2020, 04:17 PM

http://en.winhealth.hk/about_view.aspx?Typ...mp;FId=t1:147:1

Said 'Thanks' for this post: oystercatcher  Zodiac1  Frogster  macgyver  Alaaf  PunkassDerm  

peachshare
post Posted: Apr 23 2020, 04:28 PM
  Quote Post

Love it when you comment Billy

the near future
post Posted: Apr 23 2020, 04:24 PM
  Quote Post

So nervous, sell man and relax

Bye
Join the German guy and his folks shortning here, Hahahaha

Billy Boots
post Posted: Apr 23 2020, 04:17 PM
  Quote Post

A couple of days ago our shares dropped $1.71 and I thought that was the shorters, but did someone out there know about this dreadful decision already??? Down over $3 in a week? The world out there hates CHINA because of the "virus" which they released on the World, and Wolgen makes a decision to "get in bed with them" this does not add up!!! Over and out.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: endymion96  

5075 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING