Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2   

Reply to this topic

KTA, KRAKATOA RESOURCES LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Jul 6 2020, 10:26 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Jul 6 2020, 10:11 AM

looking for that long term Au Cu lode in NSW. Quite a few players big and small trying to emulate ALK ?

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jul 6 2020, 10:11 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 3 2020, 02:11 PM

Yikes, up 50% on the open
Bought some tenements, so I guess it must mean something.
Can't help thinking there must be bit of a comeback for this one in the offing.
Gaps need to be filled, traders taking profits, etc etc
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

nipper
post Posted: Jul 3 2020, 02:11 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bg99's post @ Jul 3 2020, 09:35 AM

KTA definitely going off with a bang. ....3c to 6c in just a few days, but coming off a bit today.

I even had it in a tipping competition, elsewhere, a few month ago. But did I buy any? NO !! sad.gif
But sometimes the buy and sell response can come from too much manipulative info leaking to media. Not saying its a pump n dump, but with speccies taking care is a good approach.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

bg99
post Posted: Jul 3 2020, 09:35 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 1 2020, 08:41 PM

Sp living up to its name.... are you going to do another DEG Nipper ?
MC still looks cheap for where they are, so much going on in Lachlan Ford beltKeep an eye on ERM, currently drilling at Kiola about 100km south of Cadia, not as cheap as KTA but
you have to factor in what they already have at Tennant Creek.First drilling report from Kiola says visible copper sulphides.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

nipper
post Posted: Jul 1 2020, 08:41 PM
  Quote Post

from the homepage
https://www.sharecafe.com.au/2020/07/01/sha...n-lachlan-fold/
When you’re hunting an elephant, it pays to keep an eye on the rest of the country around you – you never know what you might miss.

Explorer Krakatoa Resources has kept its eyes open, and now has a second project just as promising – if not more so – than its “elephant,” the potential deep porphyry copper/gold system it appears to have at the Belgravia prospect, in the prolific Lachlan Fold belt in New South Wales.

About 50 kilometres east of the Belgravia Project is Krakatoa’s wholly owned Turon Project, which it was granted in February following a licence application, in a beautifully non-dilutive deal for shareholders. The Turon Project covers an area of 120 square kilometres in the Hill End Trough area of the Lachlan Fold Belt, a ground package liberally sprinkled with historical workings that centred on high-grade gold mineralisation.....

--------------------

Mirrors1967
post Posted: Mar 25 2020, 11:51 AM
  Quote Post

Good article on the company here

https://www.sharecafe.com.au/2020/03/20/kra...-cadias-shadow/

omegaoil
post Posted: Jun 12 2014, 09:18 PM
  Quote Post

Krakatoa Resources Ltd (KTA) is a sister company to WMN which has smashed it of late....and should get some momentum on the back of the big WMN move..

Krakatoa Resources Ltd was incorporated on January 19 2012 for the purposes of identifying exploration projects in Indonesia and internationally, and discovering commercially viable mineral deposits.

Due to its Indonesian constituents, the management team is regularly introduced to gold, copper, iron ore, coal and base metal projects.

KTA is also aggressively pursuing all projects that have economic potential.

On November 20 2013, Krakatoa announced that the exploration licence covering its 80pc-owned Donggala Project had been extended by the Regency of Donggala until April 8 2016.

On December 10 2013, Krakatoa signed a share purchase and sale agreement with PT Sitasa Resources to acquire 99.8pc of the issued shares of PT Bina Citra Sawita, which holds a 100pc interest in Izin Usaha Pertambangan Eksplorasi No 540/23/IUP/DESDM/Bup-2010, dated July 7 2010, issued by the Regent of South Solok.

PT Sitasa Resources, is a holding company for the Sitasa Group of Companies, a well-established and highly successful explorer and miner with a track record of success in Indonesian resource projects.

Specifically, Sitasa Group is one of Indonesia's largest high-grade iron ore producers.

Krakatoa will gain exclusive access to Sitasa Group's pipeline of iron ore projects over the next two years

One to watch also imo biggrin.gif

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING