Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

48 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    

Reply to this topic

ADI, ADELPHI ENERGY LIMITED
dory
post Posted: Feb 22 2010, 07:30 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: traf's post @ Feb 22 2010, 07:18 AM

HI

{you need to show/look at some other indicators, otherwise nice.}

why ?

i like to keep it simple

cheers

traf
post Posted: Feb 22 2010, 07:18 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: dory's post @ Feb 20 2010, 07:51 PM

chart wise, this stocks gone.

that was the break, its all up from here.(imo)

If you get 24 again , then that would be cheap.

you need to show/look at some other indicators, otherwise nice.

dory
post Posted: Feb 20 2010, 07:51 PM
  Quote Post

Hi, adi chart wise looking okay since the break -out on 3 feb see what un- folds next ?

might add a few more at 24 ish ??

cheers

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

agentm
post Posted: Feb 7 2010, 11:10 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: subi1's post @ Feb 6 2010, 09:18 AM

imho the significance of hilcorp potentially being a partner and working on a few wells to have a look, compared to actually taking it over is being underestimated

this is the news everyone has been expecting and waiting for, confirmation hilcorp is 100% behind the exploration and development of the field with tcei and the jvp

New Issue-Hilcorp Energy $300 mln of 10-year notes

Thu Feb 4, 2010 1:04pm EST
Feb 4 (Reuters) - Hilcorp Energy I LP/Hilcorp Finance Co on
Wednesday sold $300 million of senior notes in the 144a private
placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Deutsche Bank, Barclays Capital, JP Morgan, BMO Capital and
Wells Fargo Securities were the joint bookrunning managers for
the sale.
BORROWER: HILCORP ENERGY I LP/HILCORP FINANCE CO
AMT $300 MLN COUPON 8.00 PCT MATURITY 2/15/2020
TYPE SNR NOTES ISS PRICE 98.315 FIRST PAY 8/15/2010
MOODY'S B2 YIELD 8.25 PCT SETTLEMENT 2/8/2010
S&P BB-MINUS SPREAD 455 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL
FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 5 YRS

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN...pe=marketsNews

there will some eager punters diving in right now if they are smart enough to get it!!

from this point on its all about production and numbers of wells 240 i guess

bring it on

subi1
post Posted: Feb 6 2010, 09:18 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: dory's post @ Feb 6 2010, 07:37 AM

It appears as though Hilcorp who are the company that farmed into Adelphi's Sugarloaf AMI acreage has now confirmed their operatorship. They are drilling 3 new wells and fracture stimulating(frac) 3 existing wells in the acreage. Hopefully they also are going to look at a full field development which could be very a large number of wells.

There was an announcement this week by Adelphi that the Kennedy well which was drilled a couple of years ago had been fracced and even though they had problems and could only complete half of the intended length in the horizontal fraccing(approx. 2000feet) they still had a gas flow of 4.39mmscf/d and 1132 bpd of condensate.

This is why all the interest is coming. There is a very good oil to gas ratio in this field. The main excitement is around the Eagleford Shale but in some wells they are going to be able to produce from 2 layers(eagleford & Austin Chalk) from the same horizontal.

There are 3 aussie juniors in this project ADI,AUT & EKA. Their interests are going to be smaller because of the farmin but they will have a no. of wells completed without cost as part of the farmin deal with Hilcorp.

This is just for interest and I have no experience in the oil and gas field so please do your own research.

www.adelphienergy.com.au

dory
post Posted: Feb 6 2010, 07:37 AM
  Quote Post

HI chartwise adi looking okay with a break of a asc/triangle, also held up well on friday .

cheers

holding a few atm
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

agentm
post Posted: Oct 22 2009, 10:20 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: agentm's post @ Oct 8 2009, 07:02 PM

bordovsky well, a sugarkane well east of the adi acreages, is flaring big time..

there is a rig over the kowalik well atm

plenty happening right now

only a week or so and ops will probably start..

agentm
post Posted: Oct 8 2009, 07:02 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: lgrif's post @ Oct 8 2009, 04:54 PM

sugarkane is both chalks and eagleford

initial ideas were to tackle the chalks and use the methods of the polk county region in east texas chalks, underbalanced and minimal formation damage

kennedy was drilled too deep, its in the eagleford..

weston was in the chalks but became a problem, there were issues with the DHV and the way they completed the turn was not favorable.. so in the end they cased it as it struck no natural fractures of any note..

kennedy will be fracced like an eagleford completion, kowalik will first pull the slotted liner and if thats ok, they will put in a cemented liner and frac it also.. weston will be fracced also

all wells will flow reasonably based on the current expectations,

but the future wells will be drilled right in the middle of the two zones, and huge multi fracs will be used..

when adi started no one had great success in the shale, now they do, its about 12 -18 stage multi fracs that seem to yield 5 - 9 mmcfpd

the eagleford/chalks (sugarkane) where adi is will produce 250 - 350 bopd per 1mmcfpd gas

at $70 oil these wells pay themselves off in 30 -60 days..

20 years is expected on these wells with minimal declines..

Conoco is expecting 5 -10 bcf.. you will hear lower from the jvp..

exxon is also in this play,, silent atm..

its the most talked about play in the usa atm

"The future of natural gas prices: a view from October 2009"

Energy Collective -

‎“Today, though the economy and natural gas prices remain weak, the Eagle Ford shale remains one of the hottest prospects in North America…”

http://theenergycollective.com/TheEnergyCollective/49258

real early days for adi, the market is just waking up to it.. cant wait for the old days of $1 to re appear.. imho .30 is the old safe haven and i think it will go there in quick fashion..

more projects are being considered, and the second yemen block is being sold

upside is big,, with news coming fast and 10 wells to be drilled in the sugarkane next year

atm the sp is a steal imho

subi1
post Posted: Oct 8 2009, 06:11 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: lgrif's post @ Oct 8 2009, 04:54 PM

I thought they were doing both Eagleford & Austin Chalks. I think it is Kennedy that is in the Eagleford.

They now have plans to have 6 wells completed because of their new farmin partner.

Hopefully good income coming soon.

Also the money from their Yemen sale is expected soon.

DYOR

lgrif
post Posted: Oct 8 2009, 04:54 PM
  Quote Post

Eagle Ford shale supposed to be a hot O & G area in US, yet ADI still appear to concentrate on SL Chalks.
Does this mean they still consider Chalks superior, or the EF Shale they hold below average, or to difficult/costly.
Others ie Petrohawk seem to have the drilling costs down pat.
To date a couple of inconclusive wells which were expensive/drawn out, then a 50% reduction in interest held hasnt given me confidence in management. Still hold some but dont think ADI will get me that yacht.

48 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING