Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

26 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

RYG, RAYA GROUP LIMITED
arty
post Posted: Nov 23 2015, 10:39 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Nov 20 2015, 08:40 AM

Daytraders' Paradise?

As long as the options trade at the big discount, I won't take any long-term risks and only trade intraday swings.

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: Nov 20 2015, 08:40 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Nov 11 2015, 10:40 AM

Returning today from Trading Halt after raising capital from "sophisticated investors" at 3.5cps.
Mind you, that has to be considered a fair price, given the rally started below 1cps less than a month ago.

I'll keep a very close eye on this baby when trading resumes

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: Nov 11 2015, 10:40 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: ShareScene.com's post @ May 6 2013, 01:59 PM

Another change of tack: oil explorer turning to the Internet. And speculative money keeps flowing into the next exciting venture.

Trading the chart does have its advantages in situations like these. Being able to compare trading of mother and - momentarily - ITM options, can add to the advantage.

Attached Image

I have already taken profit off the table, but am holding on to some RYGOB (1.5c July 2016) which currently trade at a 2 pip discount to the mother.

--------------------

ShareScene.com
post Posted: May 6 2013, 01:59 PM
  Quote Post

Company name updated -

To: RAYA GROUP LIMITED (RYG)

Regards, ShareScene.com Admin

El Barto
post Posted: Apr 12 2013, 08:15 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Duster's post @ Aug 15 2012, 03:53 PM

Duster,

Are you still in this stock?

Duster
post Posted: Aug 15 2012, 03:53 PM
  Quote Post

Traders selling the heads and buying the oppies for more leverage.

--------------------
Patience is the key to success.

Duster
post Posted: Aug 10 2012, 03:32 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Duster's post @ Aug 9 2012, 06:23 PM

The company has already received written advice that execution of the Power Purchase Agreements for both the Sokoria and Dairi Prima projects in Flores and North Sumatra are expected to occur soon.This will in turn allow it to finalise project financing for the two projects.

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/compa...cing-32185.html

--------------------

Duster
post Posted: Aug 9 2012, 06:23 PM
  Quote Post

What a piss poor effort wrt the rights issue. They only received applications for $447,161 out of a total of $1.6mil aimed for and 92,423 of that was for "additional shares", so really only 20% of shareholders, including management took it up. Patersons will carry them for $652,839 due to an underwriting agreement but it just goes to show the confidence in this company. A $30k punt for me on a do or die situation. At least I know the risk involved and will be rewarded handsomely if it pays off.

D

--------------------

Duster
post Posted: Aug 2 2012, 11:56 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Duster's post @ Aug 1 2012, 12:52 PM

Dancing with the Devil ......... 666 666 traded devilsmiley.gif

--------------------

Duster
post Posted: Aug 1 2012, 12:52 PM
  Quote Post

Took up my entitlement but not overly confident. Just have to wait and see if the boys can pull this one off.

Anyone else holding PAX ?

--------------------

26 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING