Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

121 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

PYC, PHYLOGICA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Sep 3 2019, 09:39 AM
  Quote Post

Another wowee announcement. Looks like they're loading up for the old, the market doesn't understand us or support us anymore so we have to sell cheap argument.
Poor old slayer. He never understood that if you have no paddocks or seed to start with, then nobody wants a tractor.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Sep 1 2019, 09:42 AM
  Quote Post

If we are to talk about nuclear energy, which is the more critical issue, splitting the atom or discovering the heavy water hydrogen isotope?
If we were to compare gene silencing for curing disease to nuclear energy then PYC's peptide library is comparable to the range of elements which were available to scientists before selecting hydrogen as the element to work with to harness and therefore engineer the energy contained within an atom after it is released. In a similar manner these scientists have chosen whatever peptide they have then worked with it to achieve efficacy of delivery of the ASO in the cell.

To wit, the ASO is the splitting of the atom, the modified peptide is the heavy water.

But which is the more important? Especially when there were many different hydrogen isotopes available as there are many different peptides available but only one way of silencing the disease causing gene/ RNAi strand.
My conclusion is, PYC is not the key player in the equation and that is why PYC have a real estate guy as one of the main shareholders.

All that is left to know is the selling price. Bet that won't be up for discussion by Junior though.

Not the story my mate Slayer would like people to know either. Although his "parable" is a lot simpler; it's a tractor.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Sep 1 2019, 07:42 AM
  Quote Post

The prelim carries no legal requirement I believe to be audited or list the top twenty shareholders and other similar informantion. So Junior has opted to exclude it. I suspect if it were included we would be able to spot the seller. That no notice has been lodged with the increased volumes indicates to me someone might be gaming the game and I don't expect PYC to be around for much longer.

Looking forward to hearing whatever rubbish Junior might be banging on about next week. Once you've heard it you know that is precisely what you do not need to know.

The price spike and volume can only be a prelude to a cap raise or a buyout or a partnership like Novartis and Morphosys. But remember, nobody ever came away unscathed after fraternizing with ALNY.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 29 2019, 08:50 AM
  Quote Post

Followed up with, is any of this PYC's because of the endosome escape technology patents we have? Or the Janssen collaboration?

http://ir.arrowheadpharma.com/news-release...reef-1-phase-2b
Aug 28, 2019 at 7:30 AM EDT - Arrowhead earns $25 million milestone payment in connection with trial initiation PASADENA, Calif. --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug. 28, 2019-- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: ARWR) today announced that Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. , part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson &

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 29 2019, 08:01 AM
  Quote Post

My question for next Wednesday is, when will you pack up and go home Junior?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 23 2019, 09:31 AM
  Quote Post

When I look at the SAB and the companies they are involved with I see nothing but conflict were PYC to actually have something. That there has been no conflict suggests PYC don't have anything or what they did have has been spirited out the back door. Mr. IKEA must be getting all salivacious thinking about what he's going to back in to the shell once it's sold for a apple and a pear.

And now, just six weeks after the other big company presentation singing their praises they want to hold a conference call to get the message out there. The message being, look at the success we are having in mice! We're changing the lives of all these mice one little micie [sic] at a time.

That golden clause of Juniors ought to get actioned soon or he might be in for a torrid AGM if anybody actually turns up.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 22 2019, 12:44 PM
  Quote Post

I dread to think how many companies have staked their existence on data from mice only to end on the pyre as sacrificial ashes. Looks like PYC is just another one. After all this time, all they can hold up to the world as proof of success is what happened when a mouse tried out some their magic potion.

2.5 billion shares on issue and we're supposed to jump up and down in joy for a mouse. Nice Junior. Real nice. Better hope that clause gets put into play soon. The future not so bright otherwise.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 14 2019, 08:03 AM
  Quote Post

Lets not forget that with about 2.5bn shares on issue the recent jump in on market volume is nothing but a drop in the ocean.

Try counting 2.5bn. It will take a very long time. Easy to say but it is a huge number and all for a tin pot little biotech in Perth being run by a shareholders son with a key holder a real estate guy.

You seriously believe a shareholder stands a chance? Its a five cent takeover or bankruptcy.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 14 2019, 03:29 AM
  Quote Post

I just get the feeling there is something that PYC doesn't want to tell us. I just checked out the three science people. Lieberman is an ALNY proxy. I have never seen anyone mix it with ALNY and come away in one piece. Doberstein, was the top dog at Five Prime which I have mentioned in the past and had a fantastic run on the share price and the Murdoch is an expert in antisense oligoes.
My old mate slayer used to say PYC was like a tractor and everyone needs a tractor if they are on a farm. But a tractor is useless if there is no seed in the ground. Antisense is the seed.
The volume atm would suggest Junior might get to cash in on his golden parachute clause after all.

Poor old slayer. Poor old ds on HC. He thought he was so clever and everyone else was just his muggins. If you believe a word he says, then he sold out in June I think after holding for years and at a loss. I just don't know why we never saw the SSH notice. lol. Maybe we will get it soon.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 9 2019, 04:40 PM
  Quote Post

Rebranding oneself is what you do to distance yourself from a toxic image or failure.

This is not a good omen.

--------------------

121 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING