Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 8 >   

Reply to this topic

ADN, ADELAIDE RESOURCES LIMITED
crystal
post Posted: Nov 23 2005, 09:25 AM
  Quote Post

Started off well

has taken out last high of .605 which was an all time high i think

last trade .63 plenty of volume 620k so far

mick

crystal
post Posted: Nov 22 2005, 06:23 PM
  Quote Post

ADN

Y es thumper i agree with you

Looking to break that last high ,just pulled up short today on significant volume of 1.6 mill

daily average only about 140k

good luck to all

mick

Thumper
post Posted: Nov 11 2005, 04:35 PM
  Quote Post

Chartalogically looking the goods after today's upward burst.

trader10
post Posted: Nov 10 2005, 07:54 PM
  Quote Post

Another Eucla Basin zircon find

Michael Quinn

Thursday, November 10, 2005
MINERAL sands major Iluka Resources and partner Adelaide Resources appear to have had further significant zircon exploration success in the Eucla Basin of South Australia.

The companies said a prospect called Tripitaka comprised a continuous zone of mineralised sands around 800m wide and up to 15m thick, with assaying of one drill line showing a zircon rich assemblage containing 63% zircon – similar to the highly promising Jacinth and Ambrosia finds 90km away to the north west.

The companies further said that lab work had shown the prospect has the potential to be mined and treated using conventional technology.

Further drilling is planned next year.

Tripitaka falls under the Colona joint venture whereby Iluka is earning a 51% interest by carrying out 2500m of drilling (completed) and spending an additional $A1 million over five years.

--------------------
WORK IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT !  

"Never believe something is worthwhile if it compels you to break your promise"

alderton
post Posted: Jul 28 2005, 08:22 AM
  Quote Post

Any thoughts on ADN?

--------------------
LOL

A

Hampster
post Posted: Jun 8 2005, 08:59 AM
  Quote Post

Been a while since any chat on this one... Is anyone still looking ?

Had a good couple of weeks before last weeks fall but a recovery yesterday..

Featured Stock Stories

billyrubin
post Posted: Jan 10 2005, 07:17 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: mondo45 on Sunday 09/01/05 09:20pm

good to see you've done your homework, mondo and all correct. if adres find a rich zircon quarry, its better than coming up empty handed because it will be eventually be developed.
look at the size of their tenements , huge and very prospective by the drill results so far.
let the drill bit do the talking.

mondo45
post Posted: Jan 9 2005, 09:20 PM
  Quote Post

My concern re ADN and the SA zircon play is that (as I understand it) ILU can earn 51% of ADN area by spending $1m (correct me if I am wrong). ILU clearly have loads of potential on their own tenements to the point where capital constraints and market access constraints will probably limit their development options. In that circumstance, I really can't see ILU giving development preference to their JV with ADN when they can develop their own tenements 100% owned. For that reason, while I like ADN, I have been cautious. Their gold and Ni plays seem much more interesting to me. Have I got it wrong? Please let me know.

billyrubin
post Posted: Jan 9 2005, 05:31 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: billyrubin on Monday 22/11/04 11:31pm

results appear likely soon with a stalemate on the buy/sell side .see the sellers are building, perhaps to hold the price down .who knows ?but looking at what havilah and falcon have done in recent times, i reckon its worth being in the game.

billyrubin
post Posted: Nov 22 2004, 11:31 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: jaded on Monday 22/11/04 03:42pm

look at the ground they have got covered, the small number of shares on issue and the prospective ground that has only the cursory drill bit in it and it tells you that they are ripe for the picking off. however newmont phelps dodge and iluka may baulk at giving away anything

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING