Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

118 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > »    

Reply to this topic

Gold, Gold Companies worth buying
cooderman
post Posted: Mar 14 2016, 02:25 PM
  Quote Post

Who said CommSec couldn't move the Market
Attached Image

Nopoo
post Posted: Mar 14 2016, 08:03 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Nopoo's post @ Feb 26 2016, 02:50 PM

Latest News Release from New Carolin Gold (LAD.V)

http://web.tmxmoney.com/article.php?newsid...p;qm_symbol=LAD

--------------------
Nopoo

denpal
post Posted: Feb 27 2016, 08:21 AM
  Quote Post

Well the ASX gold sector has had a great time lately, helped by a strong POG in AUD. It's up 72% from the Aigust 2015 low and has increased 36% in 2016 so far.

Surely time for a pull-back? Looked like it was going to happen earlier this week then it strengthened again. I see volume on some of the component companies this last few days has been fairly low.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Nopoo
post Posted: Feb 26 2016, 02:50 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: denpal's post @ Oct 12 2015, 06:00 PM

Yes gold stocks are moving up ....

One I saw double in 3 weeks was a junior named New Carolin Gold

About New Carolin Gold Corp.

New Carolin Gold is a Canadian-based junior company focused on the exploration, evaluation and development of 144 square kilometers of contiguous mineral claims, collectively known as the Ladner Gold Project. The Project is a short drive from Vancouver, British Columbia, in the prospective and under-explored Coquihalla Gold Belt and is host to several historic small gold producers including the Carolin Mine, Emancipation Mine, Pipestem Mine and numerous gold prospects. For further information and technical data on the Company and its Ladner Gold Project, please visit the Company's website at www.newcarolingold.com.

--------------------
Nopoo

zac
post Posted: Feb 7 2016, 12:04 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: denpal's post @ Feb 6 2016, 04:15 PM

Thanks for that denpal. Very interesting.

In this regard it may be worth a look at EXU as a potential 10 bagger and as a dark horse (for your watch screen), another company working on increasing jorc gold, GML.

denpal
post Posted: Feb 6 2016, 04:15 PM
  Quote Post

The latest article by Adam Hamilton is really relevant, entitled 'Gold, Miners rocket higher' at http://www.321gold.com/editorials/hamilton...lton020516.html

He talks about the leverage, AISC levels etc and how undervalued this sector is still compared to historical norms. Reversion to mean is something that many of us would understand as 'multi-baggers on sale'!

HUI is up 34% this year already, XGD.ASX is up 15% so has a lot of catching up to do.

denpal
post Posted: Oct 14 2015, 04:27 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: triage's post @ Oct 14 2015, 03:49 PM

Probably a matter of nowhere else to go on terms of investment, an exhaustion of sellers, and a sentiment change. Goldies have trimmed their costs and some are doing quite well now on their margins. I think it's a combination of all of the above with a realization goldies are highly leveraged to an increasing gold price coming off ridiculous lows.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: triage  

triage
post Posted: Oct 14 2015, 03:49 PM
  Quote Post

hi denpal

Without venturing into TA territory what is the reason for the gold stocks to all of a sudden come out of hibernation? The Aussie dollar has been weakening for some time and the AUD gold price has been pretty good as well so those can't be the reason for the sudden spike. In any case from what I can tell some of the goldies operating out of Australia are also showing signs of some life.

Could it just be an instance of Brownian movement and the doldrums will return soon enough?

--------------------
"The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent." John Maynard Keynes

"The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought." Rudiger Dornbush

Mozart fixes everything and Messi is a dog

mme
post Posted: Oct 13 2015, 08:12 AM
  Quote Post

BLK also up a similar amount. biggrin.gif

zac
post Posted: Oct 12 2015, 06:26 PM
  Quote Post

KEEP AN EYE ON EXU

SHOUD BE GOOD IN 2016 AS IT WILL BE IN EARLY PRODUCTION

118 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING