Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

AD8, AUDINATE GROUP LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Aug 23 2019, 09:52 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 10 2019, 09:23 AM

Audinate continues strong revenue growth
• FY19 Revenue up 34% to US$20.3 million (2018: US$15.3 million)
- In A$ terms, revenue was up 44% to A$28.3 million (2018: A$19.7 million)
• FY19 EBITDA up 395% to A$2.8 million (2018: A$0.6 million)
• FY19 Operating cashflow up 249% to A$3.6 million (2018: A$1.0 million)
• Total Dante-enabled products up 30% to 2,134 (2018: 1,639)

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jul 10 2019, 09:23 AM
  Quote Post

• Strong shareholder support for the A$4m Share Purchase Plan
• Significantly oversubscribed with applications exceeding A$37 million
• Follows oversubscribed A$20 million placement to new and existing institutional investors

The SPP allowed eligible existing shareholders the opportunity to subscribe for up to A$15,000 at the discounted price of A$7.00 per new Share. As stated in the SPP Offer Booklet, Audinate capped the raise under the SPP at A$4 million and reserved the right to scale back applications under the SPP if it was oversubscribed.
Ultimately, applications received exceeded A$37 million resulting in the SPP being approximately 9x oversubscribed. Therefore, in accordance with the terms of the SPP, the Board was required to scale back the allotment of shares to ensure that subscriptions under the SPP do not exceed the cap of A$4 million.
A scale back policy has been applied such that applicants who held more than 100 Shares on the Record Date will receive an allotment of new Shares under the SPP equal to approximately 4.75% of the aggregate number of Shares they held, up to a maximum value of $15,000 worth of new Shares.
Accordingly, 571,429 ordinary shares will be allotted and issued under the SPP at A$7.00 per new Share. Allotment of the new Shares is scheduled to take place today and the new Shares are expected to be quoted on the ASX on 11 July 2019.

Not much in it for the little bloke!! 9x oversubscibed and 4.75% issued... please explain.
--- should underpin the current $8.20 shareprice!

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jun 8 2019, 09:41 AM
  Quote Post

Audinate (ASX: AD8), a digital media networking provider, raised $20 million from institutional investors this week in order to accelerate its global sales’ efforts and product initiatives. AD8's proprietary technology is embedded into a range of media devices, improving the speed and range of audio connections, while making it easy to set-up for network technicians. As a result, its digital solution is rapidly outpacing traditional analogue media technologies.

AD8 has more than four times the total number of networked audio products than its closest competitor (). This provides a powerful network effect, as new media devices require synchronisation with AD8's proprietary software. As a result of this leading position, we believe AD8 will continue to see accelerated adoption within its customer base.

Furthermore, the company’s constant focus on developing new features and mechanics continues to open new market opportunities to leverage its intellectual property. This focus has already expanded its reach into video and overall media management solutions.

We hold AD8 as a market-driven investment within WAM Capital (ASX: WAM), WAM Active (ASX: WAA) and WAM Microcap (ASX: WMI).

Shares in AD8 closed up 18.4% for the month at $7.78. We participated in the capital raising at a price of $7.00 per share as a pre-existing shareholder in the company.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Jun 6 2019, 09:37 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jun 5 2019, 11:56 AM

• $20 million successfully raised through an Institutional Placement at A$7.00 per New Share
• Institutional Placement was substantially oversubscribed and supported by a number of high quality existing and new investors
• Share Purchase Plan for eligible shareholders to raise up to A$4 million opens on 13 June 2019

Proposed Use of Funds
Expand global sales penetration : accelerate sales, marketing and training footprint across new product markets and geographies

Accelerate recent product initiatives : expand product range of Dante AVIO adapters and Dante AV and shorten time-frame for Dante software implementations; accelerate both localisation and internationalisation of core Dante product set

Develop the next generation Dante platform : development of next generation Dante “IOT” software endpoints and continuation of the extension of the software platform beyond the Dante Domain manager

Provide additional balance sheet strength and flexibility to support growth and solidify competitive advantage, including funding for potential strategic acquisitions

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Jun 5 2019, 11:56 AM
  Quote Post

Trading Pause - capital raising

- funny how it slipped a bit in the past few days

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: May 31 2019, 01:32 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 20 2019, 09:10 AM

And pushed past $8 with ease.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: May 20 2019, 09:10 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Mar 28 2019, 09:46 AM

cruising past $7

...... -> not traveling sideways

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: May 9 2019, 11:05 AM
  Quote Post

Have you got a couple of favourite stock stories?

Jim Magyar: Sure. Audinate (ASX:AD8) is one of our favourites that not a lot of people are familiar with, and it’s only covered by three analysts. The business has more than reached a critical mass. Its core product is a software protocol called Dante that allows different pieces of digital audio to talk to one another. And it ran away from the competition because its product has the lowest latency. You could have a big auditorium, and your microphone will connect to the speakers in a clear way. There were people in the space before them, but because their product is functionally superior, manufacturers rallied around them. There is now a clear market winner and speaker manufacturers who were on the sidelines now see a leader so Audinate is gaining share of that market. Over 90% of their competition is just cables but digital is a better option.

GH: Is this, say, in a concert or conference set up, instead of cables running along the ground, the equipment is linked digitally?

JM: Exactly. It’s a big improvement and a high margin business, and they are pushing into AV, such as in a sports bar with lots of screens, solving the same cabling problem.. .
https://cuffelinks.com.au/joe-magyer-pricin...yalty-networks/

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Mar 28 2019, 09:46 AM
  Quote Post

And through $6.

.... one of the few not traveling sideways

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Feb 20 2019, 10:30 AM
  Quote Post

Good report. Up 50c more, nudging $4.90

--------------------

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING