Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

1589 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »    

Reply to this topic

Index Trading, xjo, dow, dax, ftse
joules mm1
post Posted: Feb 3 2020, 04:49 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Feb 3 2020, 11:54 AM

$hsi
youre in the bid zone hence the smash up today so if youre keen on sell side keep it uber small (imho)
i prefer long bias with small sto's

--------------------
. . . . . . . . everything has an art.....in the instance of the auction process, the only thing, needed to be listened to; price

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  

early birds
post Posted: Feb 3 2020, 11:54 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Feb 2 2020, 04:19 PM

as i expected HSI had sizeble rebound -----500 odd points up from Friday's {last session} close.

time to place shorts joules???? 26415ish as i'm typing.

early birds
post Posted: Feb 2 2020, 04:19 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: joules mm1's post @ Feb 2 2020, 12:12 PM

yeah, mate
if we sees sizeble rebound on monday, should we short into HSI, so it will entered bear market late on???? unsure.gif
what level should we place the shorts??

joules mm1
post Posted: Feb 2 2020, 12:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Feb 2 2020, 11:14 AM

$hsi is clearly at the vpoc zone but at the top end so we may get some sloshy stuff and the upswing may take some back n forth before the bull can restartno reason to think there is a bear trend ......
the government is both lender and borrower of last resort ...enough said

--------------------
. . . . . . . . everything has an art.....in the instance of the auction process, the only thing, needed to be listened to; price

early birds
post Posted: Feb 2 2020, 11:14 AM
  Quote Post

https://finance.sina.com.cn/stock/s/2020-02...vy9515930.shtml

A股不哭:央行"开市后提供充足流动性" 30个措施护航

《通知》强调,金融系统要加强党的领导,增强“四个意识”,坚定“四个自信”,做到
两个维护”,切实把思想和行动统一到习近平总书记的重要指示精神上来,把打赢疫情防控阻击战作
当前重大政治任务,全力以赴做好各项金融服务工作

==================================

it says
A share don't cry. chinese reserve bank will provide plenty liquidity , and proide 30 ways to support financial market/

and it is reserve bank to do their part to stabilize market, to get market react to this virus orderly and rationally , reserve bank will do their best to support this fighting virus war as central Gov. and Xi asked.
it is political agenda !!!
==============

wow..!!!!!!!!!!! political agenda !! sound like china commie !! lmaosmiley.gif but expecting A50 and HK market to have some sort of rebound on this news?? unsure.gif

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

early birds
post Posted: Jan 23 2020, 10:14 AM
  Quote Post

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/22/wuhan-suspe...media-says.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/22/who-postpon...-emergency.html

=========================

lunar new year for chinese is coming . i guess people still remember SARS IN 2003 that cause a lot of damages that time. and hurt economy as well.
bad timing for market bulls.

but still bullish as far as price action goes .

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

joules mm1
post Posted: Jan 17 2020, 03:22 PM
  Quote Post

observation, eb: something diff, $BTC looks like it's on a break out move

--------------------

joules mm1
post Posted: Jan 17 2020, 11:03 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Jan 17 2020, 09:08 AM

some kahuna testing against the wind there, eb ?
uber bully indexes at the mo
China news due at 1pm today AEST

--------------------

early birds
post Posted: Jan 17 2020, 09:08 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Jan 16 2020, 10:08 AM

took few shorts on SPX when US market start cash market trading, and added more shorts this morning when it closed.

my stops for SPX is set at 3350, target for the down side is 3260 within a week.
trade is set, this time i rather bet little more than i like for this choppy market. it's Friday, don't think many willing hold long position through the weekend........

trying to pick the bottom and top of the markets is a looser's game, but 20 years on i still playing this 'foolish game' some times. just with far better knowledge , stop loss to protecting myself.

early birds
post Posted: Jan 16 2020, 10:08 AM
  Quote Post

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/14/warren-dema...n-iran-tip.html
Presidential contender Elizabeth Warren is demanding a federal investigation into whether President Donald Trump provided advance notice of the deadly strike on Iran’s Gen. Qasem Soleimani to stock traders who may have profited illegally from the tip.

---------------------------

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/15/irans-rouha...iddle-east.html

U.S. troops are “insecure” in the region today, and EU troops “might be in danger tomorrow,” Rouhani declared, according to a Reuters translation, marking the first time the leader has directed a threat toward European forces in the region. He demanded the U.S. leave and accused it of making the region insecure, saying it should “apologize to Tehran” for its “previous crimes.”

-------------------------------------

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/15/china-trade...ossibility.html

===================================

weak up in the morning to read all these type of headline, with US market in clear over bought zone. my finger is itchy for the shorts..........

1589 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING