Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

838 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »    

Reply to this topic

Gold, Discussion
joules mm1
post Posted: Aug 17 2018, 11:52 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: joules mm1's post @ Aug 17 2018, 11:19 AM

and chart (futes con with a cfd close-up insert)
Attached Image

--------------------
. . . . . . . . everything has an art.....in the instance of the auction process, the only thing, needed to be listened to; price

joules mm1
post Posted: Aug 17 2018, 11:19 AM
  Quote Post

the recent low which didnt carry much reversal velocity is looking constructive so we appear to have a temporary low in place and the current move will probably take several weeks to play out to wade off extreme sentiment

keeping in mind commercials are now well soaked in longs and managers in shorts per GC COT report @ http://timingcharts.com/

--------------------
. . . . . . . . everything has an art.....in the instance of the auction process, the only thing, needed to be listened to; price

joules mm1
post Posted: Aug 16 2018, 12:10 PM
  Quote Post

bargain hunting in Asian session .....of course!
sets up another sell

--------------------

joules mm1
post Posted: Aug 14 2018, 10:11 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Aug 9 2018, 09:28 PM

$XGD components should get smashed today .....but if you look at some of the commercials v managers COT that suggests
shorts could get squeezed pretty soon ......bullish chatter almost non-existent in some socmedia platforms
sell em ! $

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

nipper
post Posted: Aug 9 2018, 09:28 PM
  Quote Post

Run a watchlist of Pilbara gold stocks; most peaked about Oct/ Nov and it's been downhill ever since.

Glad it's only a watchlist.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

joules mm1
post Posted: Aug 4 2018, 02:50 PM
  Quote Post

due a bounce, when it comes it'll probably look convincing
Attached Image

--------------------

joules mm1
post Posted: Jul 25 2018, 11:00 PM
  Quote Post

Brian Sanborn, CFA@brisanborn

Portfolio Construction session at #NDRInvest now talking about the long-term outlook for gold. @NDR_Research

--------------------

joules mm1
post Posted: Jul 21 2018, 10:24 AM
  Quote Post

http://timingcharts.com/
#COT #commercials #gold
social media is rife with anti-metal-heads being the loudest crowd and
maybe theyre not as crescendo-enough to call a big low just yet
as i am firmly short silver based on simple orthodox pattern we have some lower levels to try out before the monthly bounces cancomplete and the general bear trend continues

Attached Image

--------------------

Mags
post Posted: Jul 20 2018, 11:34 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Jul 20 2018, 10:05 AM

Yea, but I want em to be wrong a little longer!
Mick

Haha, yeah, I get cha

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jul 20 2018, 10:05 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Mags's post @ Jul 20 2018, 09:23 AM

People dumping PM's 10 years into a Yanky bull market: It's highly likely they are WRONG.

Yea, but I want em to be wrong a little longer!
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  Mags  

838 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING