Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

52 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

COVID-19, Pandemic
alonso
post Posted: Yesterday, 02:16 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Oct 19 2020, 04:08 PM

I suffer variously from hay fever, frequent exposure to sawdust, ditto grass seeds & pollens on the ride on. Or more probably as the GP has decided, sinus problems.
We imitators of various China virus symptoms feel compelled to try and remain invisible lest we are descended upon by angry crowds in public or the Covid Police.
I just wish it would go away and let me get on with my own sneezing without fear.

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

Mags
post Posted: Oct 19 2020, 07:16 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Oct 19 2020, 04:08 PM

Yeah, and despite all the 'mental health' claims, suicide numbers are way down.
Why wouldn't they be? You got paid good money to stay at home. ie. the place you got to build how you want and make all the rules. You got paid to stay there!
Well some did: Being a self employed small business owner certainly didn't pay off this time.

plastic
post Posted: Oct 19 2020, 04:08 PM
  Quote Post

Covid has now become the cure for flu. Anyone seen the numbers of flu this year? Unbelievable. We need more covids.
Has anyone seen the Great Pretender Kahuna? We need him to defend the indefensible.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

balance
post Posted: Oct 15 2020, 05:28 AM
  Quote Post

"I Thought it Was a Hoax"

--------------------
Day Trader: Lowest form of life in the known universe.
Shorter: Can limbo under a day trader.
Investor: Salt of the Earth.Sits to the right of God (Warren Buffet)
Share prices are only ever manipulated down.
Paper losses are not really losses.
Chat site posters always know better & know more than anyone about anything.
I'm 29.
The cheque is in the mail.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  rlane  

plastic
post Posted: Oct 13 2020, 05:13 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Mork's post @ Oct 13 2020, 12:22 PM

All it ever was, was a social experiment.

--------------------

Mork
post Posted: Oct 13 2020, 12:22 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Oct 12 2020, 12:33 AM

If i had to guess the sudden WHO backflip is related to the following:
Early in October Dr. Reiner Fuellmich announced the largest international class tort case in world history for “Crimes against Humanity”.

He is
one of four members of the German Corona Investigative Committee. Since July 10th 2020, this Committee has been listening to a large number of international scientists’ and experts’ testimony to find answers to questions about the corona crisis, which more and more people worldwide are asking.

This corona crisis, according to all we know today, must be renamed a “Corona Scandal” and those responsible for it must be criminally prosecuted and sued for civil damages.

On a political level, everything must be done to make sure that no one will ever again be in a position of such power as to be able to defraud humanity or to attempt to manipulate us with their corrupt agendas.

And for this reason, I will now explain to you how and where an international network of lawyers will argue this biggest tort case ever, “The Corona Fraud Scandal”, which has meanwhile unfolded into probably the greatest crime against humanity ever committed.

“Crimes against humanity” were first defined in connection with the Nuremberg trials — after World War II, that is — when they dealt with the main war criminals of the Third Reich.

“Crimes against humanity” are today regulated in Section 7 of the International Criminal Code.

The three major questions to be answered in the context of a judicial approach to the Corona Scandal are:

1) Is there a corona pandemic or is there only a PCR-test pandemic? Specifically, does a positive PCR-test result mean that the person tested is infected with Covid-19, or does it mean absolutely nothing in connection with the Covid-19 infection?

2) Do the so-called anti-corona measures, such as the lockdown, mandatory face masks, social distancing, and quarantine regulations, serve to protect the world’s population from corona? Or do these measures serve only to make people panic so that they believe, without asking any questions, that their lives are in danger — so that, in the end, the pharmaceutical and tech industries can generate huge profits from the sale of PCR tests, antigen and antibody tests and vaccines, as well as the harvesting of our genetic fingerprints?

3) Is it true that the German government was massively lobbied, more so than any other country, by the chief protagonists of this so-called corona pandemic (Mr. Drosten, virologist at Charité Hospital in Berlin; Mr. Wieler, veterinarian and head of the German equivalent of the CDC, the RKI; and Mr. Tedros, head of the World Health Organization or WHO) because Germany is known as a particularly disciplined country and was therefore to become a role model for the rest of the world for its strict and, of course, successful adherence to the corona measures?

https://truthcomestolight.com/2020/10/08/tr...-world-history/

Featured Stock Stories

mullokintyre
post Posted: Oct 12 2020, 02:06 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: henrietta's post @ Oct 12 2020, 01:43 PM

At least Gladys was only Fu#@&$jng one bloke.
Dan has done it to the whole state.
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: db76  

henrietta
post Posted: Oct 12 2020, 01:43 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Oct 12 2020, 01:31 PM

Andrews ? He'll make mud to stick to everyone else before he even thinks of resigning. NSW is a different story.

Hope you are right !!

Cheers
J

--------------------
"Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits." Satchel Paige

"No road is long with good company." Traditional

mullokintyre
post Posted: Oct 12 2020, 01:31 PM
  Quote Post

Reckon we will lose two premiers by the end of the week.
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

plastic
post Posted: Oct 12 2020, 12:33 AM
  Quote Post

So what was it all for then?

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/covid-19-c...BLCITIMKOYXLRU/

[/quoteThe World Health Organisation has backflipped on its original COVID-19 stance after calling for world leaders to stop locking down their countries and economies.

Dr David Nabarro from the WHO appealed to world leaders yesterday, telling them to stop "using lockdowns as your primary control method" of the coronavirus.

He also claimed that the only thing lockdowns achieved was poverty – with no mention of the potential lives saved.

]

--------------------

52 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING