Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

Plastics Conspiracy Theroies
nipper
post Posted: Apr 18 2020, 12:39 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Apr 18 2020, 11:37 AM

"Who said it first?"

The person with the lesser mind?

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

plastic
post Posted: Apr 18 2020, 11:37 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Apr 18 2020, 10:39 AM

Hey! Who said it first?

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

mullokintyre
post Posted: Apr 18 2020, 10:39 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Apr 18 2020, 04:39 AM

Your are cheating.
You have co-opted someone else's conspiracy.
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

plastic
post Posted: Apr 18 2020, 04:39 AM
  Quote Post

Others agree with me.

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/covid-19-m...een-created-lab

COVID-19 Is A Man-Made Virus: HIV-Discoverer Says "Could Only Have Been Created In A Lab

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 4 2020, 07:52 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Apr 4 2020, 07:28 AM

In short, its the one hundred year reset underway. A case of The Empire Strikes Back.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 4 2020, 07:28 AM
  Quote Post

Whatever happened to Ghislaine Maxwell?

Latest conspiracy theory:

Corona virus is a US military developed weapon. The use of which is a test case for which many more will follow. Similar to Fat Man and Little Boy. The only two nuclear bombs ever used in warfare. Thats only if you ignore the dirty nukes used in the Iraq war.

Not only is it a test case for the use of the weapon it has also provided the cover to conduct a social experiment by the authorities to implement what is the next best thing to martial law in democratic countries during times of peace. While this is going on, massive power changes in the financial system are taking place. Structural change in the shape of the money markets and control of the money supply channels are currently being wrested away from the traditional operators of the super wealthy and elite. Figures such as Soros, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Windsors, the Arabs and the Vatican.

This is the second leg of the GFC.

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

nipper
post Posted: Mar 8 2020, 08:50 PM
  Quote Post

"Why We Cling to Plastic"

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/inquirer/w...711740ccbd8a93f
More than a quarter of all plastic produced finds its way into the environment. It’s a problem that will only grow if left unchecked ....plastics production is set to double by 2037 and nearly quadruple by 2050, according to Bank of America. Confronting politicians, companies and consumers in their ­effort to reduce this waste is the paradox of plastics:

(just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they're not coming to get you)

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

plastic
post Posted: Dec 1 2019, 07:09 AM
  Quote Post

My latest conspiracy theory is any biotech deal rests not with TPP, RCEP or any other free trade deal. Instead, it rests with the outcome of the US and China trade talks. An outcome for which we are still waiting but is said to be millimetres away. Which is as good a mile if you can't get across those last few millimetres.
Looking forward to having Fruitloops here soon.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: May 17 2015, 10:51 AM
  Quote Post

Interesting events coming this week with regards to BLT IP and the TPP. I am not referring to any patent challenges either.

First is the Guam meeting of chief negotiators. But which is settled first? The agreement's terms or the fast track authority requirement?

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/05/1...m/#.VVfiibkw9jp

The prospects of the 10-day session are unclear, however, as the U.S. Congress has yet to pass a fast-track trade bill seen as crucial to reaching agreement on the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade pact.

During the session, working group meetings on intellectual property and other areas will take place, as well as various gatherings of small groups of the countries engaged in the negotiations.

U.S. Undersecretary for Economic Growth, Energy and the Environment Catherine Novelli said in late April that ministerial talks will be held from May 26 to 28 in the Philippines to seek ways to conclude the deal as soon as possible. Other sources said the venue might be Guam.

Japan's chief TPP negotiator, Koji Tsuruoka, has said that giving Trade Promotion Authority to U.S. President Barack Obama is indispensable to concluding a Pacific trade deal anytime soon.

TPP minister Akira Amari has said reaching a TPP deal before the U.S. Congress passes a TPA bill would be difficult.

Second is the fast track authority vote is due to occur a second time this week but as far as I can tell no date has been set.

Then there is the NZ Budget. That is set for Thursday. There we might get a bit more transparency on the AgResearch Primary Growth fund. I believe the CSIRO were involved in this too. Not sure whether it is a direct involvement or indirect though.

The shell company I suspect may be a vehicle for listing some biotech assets to kick of the bio-boom is due to liquidate its assets within the next five working days.

All of this is preceded by some very, very strange trading in the last few days of last week. But whether these events are part of or a harbinger of some larger transaction involving BLT I have no idea. I am only guessing. Perhaps it should be in the Plastics Conspiracy thread.

Lets hope BLT does well, but the reduction of patients in its trials does not bode a good omen. I mean if it was as great as they say, wouldn't they be getting more?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Dec 12 2014, 06:58 PM
  Quote Post

My latest theory is that the SONY hack in the US, has nothing to do with North Korea and all to do with Kim Dotcom.

For those who don't know, during NZ's election campaign, Dotcom held a public meeting dubbed The Moment of Truth. What everyone expected was incriminating evidence showing that the NZ PM, John Key (JK) was complicit in a nefarious plan to entice and welcome Kim Dotcom to NZ, only to hijack him later and rendition him to the US.

What did materialize was nothing of the sort save for a hard paper copy of one email from the CEO of SONY which did seem to implicate JK. Of course, it was immediately rubbished and branded a fake by all parties accused.

But now we have had a SONY hack attack. Similar to what was successfully done by RawShark against a high profile blogger in NZ in the Dirty Politics scandal.

I am left wondering if Kim Dotcom, RawShark or associates are behind the SONY hack as a part of a defence strategy in Kim Dotcom's extradition battle and a continued attack on JK and his government.

If this should be the case, if I were JK or other parties to an attempted rendition of Kim Dotcom, I would be very worried.

I expect a back room deal to be made where Dotcom gets to leave NZ, the extradition case is dropped or thwarted somehow and life goes on its merry way for all parties involved.

--------------------

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING