Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

71 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »    

Reply to this topic

MSB, MESOBLAST LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Nov 14 2015, 09:42 AM
  Quote Post

What a disaster for MSB.

The cynic in me says this is the selling out of the company after the AU capital markets and its shareholder base has been exhausted. Hope I am wrong though and there is a jack in the box later on.

The reason for this line of thinking lies in ARWR. For if the future of medicine rests in genetics and delivery of the payload to the cell then so far as I am aware, the future must rest with ARWR's DPC modality. I understand that to be a needle delivery with a subcutaneous target. That means it is not lipid (blood), viral or stem cell based.

If my understanding is correct then for now stem cells as a delivery agent for engineered cells is at the end of a cul-de-sac.

The NASDAQ listing represents a sell out as a result.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Nov 13 2015, 05:40 PM
  Quote Post

To be expected.

Two IPOs delay; two more scheduled for Friday trading

and large stem cell biotech Mesoblast (MESO) had been scheduled to price Tuesday night, but pushed back their IPOs

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/good-trading...3#ixzz3rM45hYMv

...but...this page says it is still due tomorrow. Nothing said by the company though.

http://www.nasdaq.com/markets/ipos/activit...px?tab=upcoming

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 13 2015, 12:56 PM
  Quote Post

Documentation filed by MSB to request the suspension states, MSB expects the suspension to remain in place til no later than the close of trading on Nov. 13th.

Well that's today. Trading ends in just a few hours. Either a bomb or a damp squib is about to drop. Or, the third option of a postponement of announcement is made.

I'll take the third one and wait it out til the week of Thanksgiving.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 2 2015, 05:55 PM
  Quote Post

MSB documentation at the SEC dated Oct. 9th says JP Morgan is the depositary agent in the ADR issuance.

It is widely known that JP Morgan are closely associated with China through the leadership's princelings.

I think it is a safe enough bet to assume that China is about to show itself in the MSB IPO. No guarantees though. king.gif

Am kinda looking forward to seeing what the documentation due for filing this week says.

Just glad Citigroup aren't the lead. That's when you know you are in trouble. Just look at BLT.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 2 2015, 01:00 AM
  Quote Post

Wonder if there will be a PIPE in this listing to correct the mismatch of SP and value. Probably other companies involved too. All those that are involved in enhancing the cell. PYC, BLT etc.

--------------------

presnec
post Posted: Oct 26 2015, 08:37 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Oct 25 2015, 10:17 AM

I think you will find that Teva bought out Cephalon a few years ago. This has been canvassed many times in discussions on HC.

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

plastic
post Posted: Oct 25 2015, 10:17 AM
  Quote Post

I checked up on it. It was Cephalon and it was Cephalon who got bought out by Valeant. SMH article today states they could be the current Enron. Conference call being held on Monday, guess that's US time, to address the matter.

If it is an Enron, what will happen to their MSB holding?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 25 2015, 10:17 AM
  Quote Post

I checked up on it. It was Cephalon and it was Cephalon who got bought out by Valeant. SMH article today states they could be the current Enron. Conference call being held on Monday, guess that's US time, to address the matter.

If it is an Enron, what will happen to their MSB holding?

--------------------

presnec
post Posted: Oct 25 2015, 10:03 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Oct 22 2015, 04:31 AM

You are not thinking of Cephalon, perhaps?

plastic
post Posted: Oct 22 2015, 04:31 AM
  Quote Post

Wasn't it Valeant Pharma who took the cornerstone in MSB? They're getting trashed on the NASDAQ at the moment. Maybe the future isn't so bright for MSB.

--------------------

71 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING