Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

PBO, PANBIO LIMITED
trisail
post Posted: Oct 9 2007, 08:21 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: bloodclot on Monday 08/10/07 10:13pm

I bought back in 03 at .78c and have averaged down to low .40c but as much on principle as profit considerations I am unhappy with the local science being given away.

Anywhere but on the Aussie bourse this stock would be trading at multiples of its pre bid price.

I just get peeved that our investment community does not support our Australian innovators but the realist in me agrees that without another party putting a bid on the table this deal will probably go through......but I say again, not with my vote.

ATB

bloodclot
post Posted: Oct 8 2007, 10:13 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: trisail on Monday 08/10/07 11:54am

Hi Self. I think we will have to accept the price.

My average cost is around 20c so can't say I will be too disappointed.

trisail
post Posted: Oct 8 2007, 11:54 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: trisail on Tuesday 16/01/07 07:44am

Note to Self:

The value in this company has been enhanced since the first bid through ongoing product development and the business growing organically and further with the winding up of CRC which added circa $1m to the company.

I think this bid at .65c still grossly undervalues the company and I will not vote for acceptance.

trisail
post Posted: Jan 16 2007, 07:44 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: fastbuck on Monday 15/01/07 08:37pm

It is interesting that the PBO Board have been very quiet since the Inverness bid which was nearly 2 mths ago.

I am concerned that the s/p increase might reflect an increased offer getting the nod from the board.........I hope not as I believe fair value for the sum of parts in this company is around the 80-90c p/share.

Having said that, it is good that there is a little more attention being paid to the company and for that matter the sector.

Cheers

fastbuck
post Posted: Jan 15 2007, 08:37 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: trisail on Friday 24/11/06 10:24am

sp starting to look good..........1.8 mil went through the other day .........someone knows something.......

trisail
post Posted: Nov 24 2006, 10:24 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: bloodclot on Friday 24/11/06 09:51am

Agree Bloodclot.

This company has much more value in it than the current SP or the pi** weak offer acknowledges.

I expect more of these nibbles at our very undervalued and unloved Bios from overseas interests.l

bloodclot
post Posted: Nov 24 2006, 09:51 AM
  Quote Post

Another low ball take over offer for an Aussie Biotech.

At 34c per share PBO has no need to sell.

The company has platform technology under development which in itself is worth potentially far in excess of this offer.

I suppose a lot will come down to what foundation holders decide to do. Hopefully will put up more of a fight than the directors of BGN where smaller long term shareholders (of which I am glad to say I wasn't one) were IMHO well and truly fleeced.

I developed a small free carry in PBO from trading and would be very disappointed if it sold in what I considered to be the trading range!!

skorpian
post Posted: Jul 22 2006, 01:23 PM
  Quote Post

For those interested...

http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2334/6/120/abstract

Research article
Clinical features and pitfalls in the laboratory diagnosis of dengue in travellers
Ole Wichmann , Klaus Stark , Pei-Yun Shu , Matthias Niedrig , Christina Frank , Jyh-Hsiung Huang and Tomas Jelinek

BMC Infectious Diseases 2006, 6:120 doi:10.1186/1471-2334-6-120

Published 21 July 2006

Abstract (provisional)

Background

Several enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA)-kits are commercially available for the rapid diagnosis of dengue infection, and have demonstrated good sensitivity and specificity in paired serum samples. In practice, however, often only one blood sample is available from febrile travellers returning from dengue endemic areas.

Methods

To evaluate the diagnostic value of positive dengue antibody-titres performed by a standard ELISA (PanBio IgM- and IgG-ELISA) in single serum samples (regarded as probable infection), .....

sabretoothed
post Posted: Oct 18 2005, 02:11 PM
  Quote Post

+10% again

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I confirm that am not a licensed investment adviser , or have any formal training, to give investment advice. Therefore you must seek professional advice. I may hold this stock. Jesse Livermore is my Hero. Australia is the next Iceland!

sabretoothed
post Posted: Oct 18 2005, 08:20 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: sabretoothed on Wednesday 12/10/05 10:13am

lmaosmiley.gif
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I confirm that am not a licensed investment adviser , or have any formal training, to give investment advice. Therefore you must seek professional advice. I may hold this stock. Jesse Livermore is my Hero. Australia is the next Iceland!

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING