Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

7 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

TMA, TMA GROUP OF COMPANIES LIMITED
brucem1
post Posted: Aug 18 2010, 11:50 AM
  Quote Post

UP 25% today and only one small seller on the screen.
Another very good announcement today following several others in the past month so this stock is about to rerated by the market.
Very tightly held top 20 shareholders and yes fortunately I am one.
Patience is needed in this market so I continue to wait for SLA to now perform.
Cheers Bruce

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Dec 8 2009, 05:51 PM
  Quote Post

Renamed by request:

MARK SENSING LIMITED (MPI)

TO:
TMA GROUP OF COMPANIES LIMITED (TMA)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

Zeus
post Posted: Nov 17 2006, 11:45 AM
  Quote Post

I am looking at the MPI sp chart since 1987 till present, being amazed at the sharp price spikes on chart. For every 1 or 2 years, the sp would have a sudden rise by several folds then gradually drop off.

At present another sharp spike looks like forming. Anyone knows anything about those spikes in MPI's history? How did they happen? Why did they happen? Wouldn’t they repeat again?

annika
post Posted: Nov 17 2006, 10:06 AM
  Quote Post

Yan , you may well be correct about the majority of income being derived from the transport ticket sector . I have been trying to find a breakdown of the types of income but no luck .
Iam aware MPI have the contract to supply tickets for the Hong Kong Jockey Club and the Chinese National Lottery , and a 6 year contract with the Phillipines Lottery , but haven't been able to determine the individual value of the contracts .
MPI also own 50% of Queensland Gaming and Wagering Supplies .

yan
post Posted: Nov 16 2006, 06:24 PM
  Quote Post

“Exposure to gambling and China”

As most import exposure to China, is not gambling, my understanding as train and airplane tickets, or even bus tickets

annika
post Posted: Nov 16 2006, 05:02 PM
  Quote Post

These guys have snuck under the radar while we have all been watching resource stocks .
Market leaders in thermal coating of paper , primarily used on lottery and betting tickets . A doubling of profit has been flagged as well as a possible aquisition today .
Also note a recent deal done with Chinese company Sunway , which according to MPI is likley to make significant contribution to profit , but has not been included in the recent upgrade of profit by 100%

I note that Gerry Harvey is the second largest shareholder on a very tightly held share register.
Exposure to gambling and China could be a nice recipe .

User
post Posted: Nov 16 2006, 02:45 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: eaglemania on Wednesday 18/10/06 10:32pm

up 20% on great volume!! And a couple of ASX ann.

eaglemania
post Posted: Oct 18 2006, 10:32 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: User on Wednesday 18/10/06 07:01am

graduated.gif HELLO i AM LISTENING i AGREE i HAVE HELD FOR SOME TIME LOOKS PROMISING....................

User
post Posted: Oct 18 2006, 07:01 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: User on Tuesday 05/09/06 06:59pm

I think that I am talking to myself but can't help saying MPI has had a very good week! cool.gif According to theannual report released last week, excellent results ahead. This company is selling at a low multiple to its sales and potential earnings. No doubt this is due to its dissapointments of a few years ago, however, these appear WELL and truly behind them. I hold.

User
post Posted: Sep 5 2006, 06:59 PM
  Quote Post

MPI released its results today. I think they were great and very promising for the future. NPAT up from $152k to $796k on revenue increase of around 20%. On a market cap of around $15m this is a very good result imho. The sp also up 20% today but volume not that impressive.

7 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING