Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

5137 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
oystercatcher
post Posted: Apr 21 2021, 02:29 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macgyver's post @ Apr 21 2021, 12:58 PM

For a moment I thought it worked. 😬

macgyver
post Posted: Apr 21 2021, 12:58 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: oystercatcher's post @ Apr 20 2021, 01:34 PM

They want me here... Not enough traffic!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Sherlock1123  

oystercatcher
post Posted: Apr 20 2021, 01:34 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macgyver's post @ Apr 20 2021, 08:40 AM

For goodness sake get over this childish we’re being paid stuff. We hardly post. You on the other hand are always posting and pushing the Share Tease thing. You post on Hotcopper and Yahoo where you attack anyone who doesn’t share your views or posts info that works against your agenda. You probably Good idea work in a boiler room and a shorter. I’m guessing you work on your own and this is your life. Get out and live.
Administrator please ban the marketing manager for share tease from this site.

Zodiac1
post Posted: Apr 20 2021, 09:21 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macgyver's post @ Apr 20 2021, 08:40 AM

Good to see you’re frequenting Sharetease.

I need a good laugh from time to time. tongue.gif

--------------------
"CLINUVEL is a leader in the field of photomedicine, investigating the interaction of light and human biology and pioneering the concept of medicinal photoprotection."

macgyver
post Posted: Apr 20 2021, 08:40 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Zodiac1's post @ Apr 18 2021, 01:43 PM

If you’re getting paid, whoever is paying you is getting ripped off. Good to see you’re frequenting Sharetease.

Zodiac1
post Posted: Apr 19 2021, 07:52 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: oystercatcher's post @ Apr 19 2021, 02:00 PM

Looks like we’ve been promoted, we’re now paid posters. I knew this day would come, I am so proud. I wonder when I’ll get my first check? My last post is worth at least 100$, linking that awesome video was pure genius. I had a look at Mac’s most recent work on sharetease, he stole pics of Star Wars and posted them, what a loser. He ain’t gettin paid like us, no way. This is a new low even for “bottom of the barrel” Mac, calling us stooges, the nerve. 🤨

--------------------
"CLINUVEL is a leader in the field of photomedicine, investigating the interaction of light and human biology and pioneering the concept of medicinal photoprotection."

Said 'Thanks' for this post: oystercatcher  

oystercatcher
post Posted: Apr 19 2021, 02:00 PM
  Quote Post

For other readers please note how many posts I’ve made ( over many many years) and how many so called independent posters have made.
And if you are watching these posts Sharecafe, I would love some coin for this rubbish I post.
Cheers

oystercatcher
post Posted: Apr 19 2021, 01:40 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macgyver's post @ Apr 19 2021, 12:51 PM

Lol
Keep them coming. I’m guessing that the “Get Shortie” article is getting some people very unhinged. And boy do I wish that someone would pay me. I’m long retired and would love the extra cash.
Thanks for thinking someone would pay to post what is freely available online and my own humble opinion. Take a pill or down a pot or schooner if you know what means.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Zodiac1  

macgyver
post Posted: Apr 19 2021, 12:51 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: oystercatcher's post @ Apr 19 2021, 11:23 AM

Doesn’t make sense bird brain. Clinuvel is the only one with information, you go to other sites to stay informed. Copy that.

Ask Sharecafe for a raise, you’re doing well.

oystercatcher
post Posted: Apr 19 2021, 11:23 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macgyver's post @ Apr 19 2021, 09:03 AM

Lol
Guilty, yes I look at other sites to stay informed but stay well clear of share tease.
Question is why would you want to discredit my post? Did I hit a nerve of a shorter?
Good luck to all longs and yes beware of all posters offering insights about Clinuvel when only the Clinuvel has that information.

5137 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING