Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

12 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

RXL, ROX RESOURCES LIMITED
wasabibarako
post Posted: Jul 13 2015, 01:13 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jan 10 2014, 11:37 AM

arty: Are you still following this stock?? Seems at a really low share-price right now and having upside potential?? Wonder what your charting would indicate....

wasa

arty
post Posted: Jan 10 2014, 11:37 AM
  Quote Post

After this Discovery announcement: http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01482596
I can sense another run coming on:

Monthly:
Attached Image

Daily:
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Nick1970  

arty
post Posted: Feb 1 2011, 11:42 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jan 14 2011, 11:27 AM

unsure.gif if at first you don't succeed ...
Can we get to 7c+ this time?

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: Jan 14 2011, 11:27 AM
  Quote Post

Something is stirring. If I wasn't already holding a Long position, I might have missed it.

Attached Image

And the timing is most peculiar: big volume buying started just at 12 noon when many brokers take a lunch break. unsure.gif

Attached Image

--------------------

crystal
post Posted: Jan 5 2011, 08:59 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: grommit's post @ Jul 23 2010, 09:56 AM

looking good ,6 million traded yesterday,still in grommit?

mick

Attached Image

grommit
post Posted: Jul 23 2010, 09:56 AM
  Quote Post

wow...anyone trade this yesterday? Have NO idea what opening we will have and where she will likely end at close today??? Have more people got on board because they believe good thing sare about to start and SANTOS will take a further chunk possibly leading to a full take over...OR is this old news now and we will see a retrace back to posibly 3c? Anyone with that crystal ball I lost? wacko.gif

grommit
post Posted: Jul 22 2010, 02:50 PM
  Quote Post

i recon this is where we take a dip...sellers building...got another bid in at 3.8...be lucky if she gets there...no posts on RXL...today bar mine and one other poster...anyone else think there is a lot more left in this one?

grommit
post Posted: Jul 22 2010, 12:56 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blueice's post @ Jul 22 2010, 12:29 PM

ANYONE out there with the fancu up to the minute software tell us if the momentum is fading on this with regards to volume? Looking for an entry !! currently 4.5...resistance @5c

blueice
post Posted: Jul 22 2010, 12:29 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: grommit's post @ Jul 22 2010, 12:21 PM

Dunno, maybe it could hit .60????????????????

grommit
post Posted: Jul 22 2010, 12:21 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blueice's post @ Jul 22 2010, 11:44 AM

OOOOCH..missed out on a buy @3.1c...still shedding tears! HAS TO DROP BACK A LITTLE...doesn't it?...had to move a buy up to 3.7...it just keeps going up!! devilsmiley.gif

12 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING