Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

10 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

SML, SYNERGY METALS LTD
codfish
post Posted: Aug 13 2008, 04:35 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: RADIO on Tuesday 08/07/08 01:45pm

wink.gif anyone got anything on these guys? what they doing or not doing?

RADIO
post Posted: Jul 8 2008, 01:45 PM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (02/07/2008 11:00:00):
SML - Company Update - Mr Michael Sadler, Chairman

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RADIO
post Posted: Apr 29 2008, 09:34 AM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (24/04/2008 14:00:00):
SML - Coffey Mining Review - Mr Michael Sadler, Chairman

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.

minimumtrade
post Posted: Feb 8 2008, 10:05 AM
  Quote Post

QUOTE (minimumtrade @ Monday 21/01/08 01:57pm)

shareprice is turning upwards the past week on lowish volumes. The sellers seem to have finally dropped away.

Assay results are due from Sunnyside Drill Hole #040 which had massive visible gold in the samples in multiple areas up to 1.5mm in width, as per ASX ann on the 18th Jan.

Any day now this will strike.

I'm not sure if Synergy will wait to get the results from drill hole #041 before making an announcement or will just go ahead with #040.

Either way, this is going to be a very, very big hit biggrin.gif

minimumtrade
post Posted: Jan 21 2008, 01:57 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: AJ_ on Monday 21/01/08 01:11pm

i bought a fair bit more SML earlier this month. so im down a bit on todays prices.

Nothing seems out of place yet, with gold prices reaching new highs, and SML quite into the swing of things regarding drilling and providing updates.

AJ_
post Posted: Jan 21 2008, 01:11 PM
  Quote Post

anyone know whats going on with this stock ? smile.gif

--------------------
Looking for trading mentor. If you would like to mentor me please PM me :)

minimumtrade
post Posted: Dec 18 2007, 11:19 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Pub Lunch Man on Thursday 13/12/07 08:24pm

is someone with the appropriate skills and software able to put a Technical Analysis on this one.

Fundamentally and grasping my basic knowledge of uptrending and base forming charts, this one is a beauty.

Pub Lunch Man
post Posted: Dec 13 2007, 08:24 PM
  Quote Post

Ascending triangle....! A close above 5c tomorrow will put in assertive position to crack the 5.5c barrier.

Sunnyside Up biggrin.gif just like my eggs

JB

sniffer
post Posted: Nov 28 2007, 09:51 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: gizard on Monday 26/11/07 03:26pm

what they have found is massive...watch this space!

gizard
post Posted: Nov 26 2007, 03:26 PM
  Quote Post

any info ?

would have to be massive results to get fully diluted cap above 200 million

pm me if you want

thanks matt

10 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING