Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

FLN, FREELANCER LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Apr 19 2021, 04:58 PM
  Quote Post

Freelancer Limited (FLN) is engaged in freelancing, outsourcing, and crowdsourcing marketplace for small business. FLN connects over 40 million employers and freelancers globally from over 247 countries, regions and territories. Employers can hire freelancers to do work in areas such as software development, writing, data entry and design right through to engineering, the sciences, sales and marketing, accounting and legal services.

FLN has been listed since late 2013. It offered shares at 50c, opened above $2.00 but has not seen such levels since. GFC saw it way down, into the 20's and today pushed to a 12 month high at 77c. Market cap now $220 million

Got to work hard; lots of competition in the space. Has taken 7 years for sales per share to double. Just achieved cash flow positive but earnings are still negative.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING