Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

14 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

BDR, BEADELL RESOURCES LIMITED
abner29
post Posted: Jul 7 2016, 08:39 AM
  Quote Post

What's that saying about the rising tide lifts all boats? Is BDR actually joining the parade? I need more than a double from here just to get even. I have never understood this company. Too small a position to bother about it. If you're a recent buyer this isn't something to sock away and forget.

abner29
post Posted: Jul 7 2016, 08:39 AM
  Quote Post

What's that saying about the rising tide lifts all boats? Is BDR actually joining the parade? I need more than a double from here just to get even. I have never understood this company. Too small a position to bother about it. If you're a recent buyer this isn't something to sock away and forget.

valinvestor
post Posted: Apr 28 2016, 05:20 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: valinvestor's post @ Apr 28 2016, 10:52 AM

My bad!

"That's $40,000 $40 million FCF on 40,000 oz. that's a marked difference to it's big brother BDR?"

valinvestor
post Posted: Apr 28 2016, 10:52 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: eshmun's post @ Apr 25 2015, 09:23 PM

This company is overvalued in my opinion. Must be the dumb insto's needing to get into an indice?
Company is currently valued at $320 million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!
It also has $circa AUD$53 million in debt.
Cash balance after placement proceeds of $50 million is only $65 million (as at early April)

March qtr results in a nutshell below.

Circa 34,000oz sold (yearly forecast 160,000oz)
Average gold price realised was USD$1,188/oz
AISC was USD$902/oz

That leaves USD$286/oz

Let's convert to AUD by using average exchange rate at say 74c

USD$286/0.74

= AUD$387

=> $387 x 34000 = only AUD$13.16m

Annualised FCF circa $52 million?

Investors should take a look at CDG

Cleveland Mining (CDG) a junior gold producer in Brazail claim they can produce 40,000oz a year at approximately $1,000/oz margin. That's $40,000 FCF on 40,000 oz. that's a marked difference to it's big brother BDR?

It still remains to be seen but I am guessing most will be revealed in the June quarterly. Still too early to get any real indication but definitely worth a look for the punter/believer?

GLTA

eshmun
post Posted: Apr 25 2015, 09:23 PM
  Quote Post

Many investors unhappy with the progress of this company and risks going forward are considerable. If you are bottom fishing and have patience there are better options with less down side than BDR in my opinion.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: flower  valinvestor  

flower
post Posted: Apr 24 2015, 10:33 AM
  Quote Post

Q report out---Item "Corporate Strategy" is well worth noting,
--------------------------------------------------

March 2015 Quarterly Report
http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01618662

--------------------
Combining Fundamental comments with Fundamental charts.

flower
post Posted: Apr 22 2015, 12:20 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: flower's post @ Apr 21 2015, 02:36 PM

M: We will know soon enough, January Q report out any day now, trading today doesn't hint of bad news coming (IMO).

Mookie, the POG looks dodgy before the FOMC meeting next week, decided this was not a sensible move, sold into opening auction recording a 3% loss.

--------------------

flower
post Posted: Apr 21 2015, 02:36 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Mookie's post @ Apr 21 2015, 02:20 PM

would tread very carefully with BDR. They recently downgraded guidance (again) and did not state the expected AISC in the announcement which may mean that costs have blown out this quarter. Additionally the exploration update while excellent might have been released prior to the quarterly to soften the blow. That of course is just speculation.

M: We will know soon enough, January Q report out any day now, trading today doesn't hint of bad news coming (IMO).

--------------------

flower
post Posted: Apr 21 2015, 02:25 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mpl's post @ Apr 21 2015, 01:41 PM

Apart from the current downtrend, the longer downtrend has been in place now since Dec 12.
Agreed.

Hope it works. from my entry point ask in which direction is your 12SMA heading ?.
Down--as am sure you knew! However, am only looking for a quick upward trade, watching it closely, nearly bailed this morning at pre-open, am prepared to give it a little more time, must watch the USD POG, the market reaction to the March Q report due soon and the daily POG in Brazilian Real, won't hesitate to take a loss if necessary.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

Mookie
post Posted: Apr 21 2015, 02:20 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mpl's post @ Apr 21 2015, 01:41 PM

flower

I would tread very carefully with BDR. They recently downgraded guidance (again) and did not state the expected AISC in the announcement which may mean that costs have blown out this quarter. Additionally the exploration update while excellent might have been released prior to the quarterly to soften the blow. That of course is just speculation.

Personally I am hoping that if poor quarterly figures are announced then the share price might be savaged and I might be able to buy in around 19c. Going forward as you revealed the depreciating Brazilian Real (Brazilian gold price is at an all time high) should have a significantly positive impact on profitability going forward. I have no idea on where gold is heading although it doesn't seem to want to fall below $1,140 which actual gives good profits given the AUD and BZL currencies.

Good luck with it and I will be watching closely.

14 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING