Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

5123 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
Billy Boots
post Posted: Today, 02:33 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: seeva222's post @ Today, 03:40 AM

Or sell out to a provider that does have the capacity to help because this management is downright HOPELESS.

seeva222
post Posted: Today, 03:40 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Zodiac1's post @ Yesterday, 10:55 PM

The pandemic has nothing, Nada to do with the backlog. 73 people are stuck without help in one office location alone.

How can you look at Clinuvel providing no support as okay and think “it’s going well”. Of course there are delays with insurance. Clinuvel has NO PLAN other than the APF to help them. Patients don’t even know what to do and Clinuvel doesn’t answer emails or coordinate to help approval.

Patients are complaining about it almost daily.

How do you define letting patients figure this out on their own as “going well”?

My shares and yours would be worth more almost instantaneously if they start helping patients.

My motivation is to get their asses in gear asap

Zodiac1
post Posted: Yesterday, 10:55 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bretto32's post @ Yesterday, 08:28 AM

Ok, bretto32 I will answer your question. I think the current roll out is going fairly well, especially considering we are in the middle of a global health pandemic, a truly unprecedented situation. If there are delays with insurance, well that's not unusual even in the best of times, I have experienced such things myself. I have no doubt Clinuvel will continue with their success, I can see no reason why they wouldn't....it's their business.

Posters who constantly bash management clearly have an ulterior motive for doing so, it's just not logical to hold an investment when there is no confidence. Take seeva for example, is he a shorter, I don't know for sure but his comments follow a pattern that I have seen on sharecafe for years now. Perhaps he is just bitter in general and an inexperienced investor, possible.

I see shorts are down, 7.86%. That is good to see.

--------------------
Shoot yourself in the foot, go ahead.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: oystercatcher  

seeva222
post Posted: Yesterday, 10:54 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: LJS's post @ Yesterday, 10:01 AM

They’ve had years to prepare for this - with a new competitor on their heals. Their plan was feeble.

2 centers in front of a bad plan is not progress.

It’s almost as if they didn’t expect to get approval.

Not hiring even one Fulltime staff to help navigate insurance companies isn’t just a stupid strategy, it’s a slap in the face to patients who’ve waited through trials for years.

How can you justify leaving so many patients without any help?? Serious question for you... how can you justify that?

It not just bad business, it shows a lack of caring.

Pissing away millions, while driving away patients to competitor’s trials and leaving so many patients to fend for themselves is bad all around.

The kicker is that if they hired two people to do this fulltime, they’d get their money back in two weeks.

But hey, at least we’ll have an OTC product soon... right?

Said 'Thanks' for this post: paul jackson  Billy Boots  

LJS
post Posted: Yesterday, 10:01 AM
  Quote Post

CUV is 2 centres in front of their rollout timetable despite Covid. Insurance companies are denying or delaying claims?? Making it difficult for their paying customers-What a surprise?? Anyone seen a film around this topic?? So it's all CUV's fault once again. Why wouldn't the company be doing what they can to assist? Payments are coming in slower than they expected-I'm pretty confident they will be doing what they can to assist where possible. There are plenty of opportunities outside CUV. It was a solid quarterly. Things will work out. Imagine things must be pretty stressful over on the teaser site?? GLTA

oystercatcher
post Posted: Yesterday, 09:56 AM
  Quote Post

As a long term Australian holder of Epitan/Clinuvel Shares and follower of this forum I have total confidence in the company. I totally understand that the only reason some posters try to influence shareholders is to keep control of the share price to suit their own objectives. These objectives are unclear as we are unsure if they are employed by a third party or working for themselves. I will no doubt get attacked for posting positive comments as currently only negative ones are seen as good on this forum. I say hold and not feed these posters with the responses they long for.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Zodiac1  

Featured Stock Stories

seeva222
post Posted: Yesterday, 09:49 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bretto32's post @ Yesterday, 08:28 AM

Is it even a good narrative? “If you complain about the management of your investment... you’re a bad investor?”

They need to get someone to help theses patients. They have no one to help them navigate insurance denial after insurance denial. Clinuvel has left them alone after promising them a life changing drug for years.

One woman just signed up for an MT trial because she figured even getting a placebo she had a better shot of getting help than flailing against insurance carriers with NO help from Clinuvel.

bretto32
post Posted: Yesterday, 08:28 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Zodiac1's post @ Aug 2 2020, 09:29 PM

It's a good narrative you're painting, but you still haven't discussed the issue raised. Just attacked the man.

To confirm, you disagree with the issue raised and you're happy with the roll out?

seeva222
post Posted: Yesterday, 03:11 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Zodiac1's post @ Aug 2 2020, 09:29 PM

You have the logic of a two year old. Newsflash: Investors frustrated by companies they’re invest in is not a new phenomenon.

The incompetence around the rollout isn’t just frustrating it’s a colossal waste of easy money.

Great investable, drug with a management team that is really pissing off patients (and leaving them without a drug they need).

Zodiac1
post Posted: Aug 2 2020, 09:29 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: seeva222's post @ Aug 2 2020, 10:21 AM

Ok, I'll play along.... Your not a shorter. You are 120k long, 1.8 mil USD, and this company you have invested in is apparently too incompetent to know they need to hire someone? I have considered you are just the worst investor ever, but I am not buying it...and therefore shorter.

--------------------
Shoot yourself in the foot, go ahead.

5123 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING