Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

44 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > »    

Reply to this topic

PNN, PEPINNINI MINERALS LIMITED
Tunners
post Posted: Jan 16 2007, 05:17 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: HeinzK on Friday 05/01/07 03:23pm

PNN wins today's race between all Aussie uranium stocks. Up 6.04%. Can anyone tell me why this is so?

HeinzK
post Posted: Jan 5 2007, 03:23 PM
  Quote Post

Downer approves uranium deal

AUSTRALIAN exporters will be free to begin selling uranium to China within months after both countries signed an agreement covering use of the nuclear fuel, Foreign Minister Alexander Downer said today.
The Federal Government and China ratified a Nuclear Transfer Agreement and separate Nuclear Cooperation Agreement yesterday in Beijing, with the second agreement opening the door to civilian nuclear cooperation between the two countries.

"The legal framework for Australian uranium producers to commence exports to China is expected to be in place early in 2007," Mr Downer said in a statement. "The timing and quantities of exports will be a matter for commercial negotiation."

Australia, which holds 40 per cent of the world's recoverable uranium, reached an agreement last April to begin exporting uranium to China in a deal that should double annual revenue from exports of the nuclear fuel to $1 billion ($787 million).

China is a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, unlike India which has tried, but so far failed, to win approval to buy Australian uranium.

China, with its huge population and buoyant economy, has a huge appetite for energy. It is banking on nuclear power to meet its needs and cut greenhouse emissions from fossil fuels.

Despite its huge reserves, Australia accounts for only 23 per cent of global uranium production, in part because of mining bans associated with fears over of the safety of nuclear waste and proliferation.

The country currently exports uranium to 36 countries under strict conditions ensuring its peaceful use.

--------------------
Disclaimer: Dont take me too seriosuly. I was dropped at birth.

garry w
post Posted: Jan 3 2007, 04:44 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: HeinzK on Tuesday 02/01/07 04:11pm

gday heinzk you seem to be all alone here iam surprised as the increase since christmas has been great, iam with you on this one but wouldnt really post alot but enjoy your insight very much, keep the faith regards garry

--------------------
'Your only as good as the worst stock you hold' Garry W

HeinzK
post Posted: Jan 2 2007, 04:11 PM
  Quote Post

$1.535 (0.205+) close with $1.70 high. This one will move in 2007!

--------------------

HeinzK
post Posted: Dec 14 2006, 08:32 AM
  Quote Post

Asian institutional investors (Cartesian Capital ) invest in PepinNini!!!

ASX ANNOUNCEMENT
14 December 2006
Share Placement
The Board of PepinNini is pleased to announce an agreement with Cartesian Capital to place five million (5,000,000) ordinary fully paid shares in the Company, at $1.05 per share, raising a total of $5.25 million before costs. The placement represents 8.6% of PepinNini’s post placement undiluted capital or 7.3% of post placement capital on a diluted basis. The shares have been placed with Asian institutional investors who have indicated they wish to be long term supporters of the Company and have a strong interest in the on-going development of the Company’s uranium and nickel projects.

Funds will be used for working capital and will allow the Company to substantially expand and
accelerate its nickel exploration project in the Musgrave Province of South Australia.
In accordance with Listing Rule 3.10.3, the Company provides the following details of the
placement shares:-

Class of Securities : Fully paid ordinary shares.
Number to be Issued : 5,000,000
Principal Terms of Securities : The shares will carry standard rights applicable to quoted
ordinary shares in the Company and will, from the date of issue, rank equally with fully paid quoted ordinary shares currently on issue.

Issue Price : $1.05 per share.
Purpose of Issue : Funds raised will be used for working capital and expansion and
acceleration of exploration for nickel in the Musgrave Province of
South Australia.
Shareholder Approval : The Company will not seek shareholder approval prior to the issue
of the 5,000,000 placement shares, as approval for this issue is not
required by the Listing Rules. The Company intends to
subsequently seek approval of this issue at a general meeting
pursuant to Listing Rule 7.4 (subsequent approval of issue of
securities).
Issue to Class : The issue is not being made to a class of security holders.
As the issue will be to sophisticated or professional investors, it will not require disclosure under
the Corporations Act.

--------------------

HeinzK
post Posted: Dec 11 2006, 11:30 AM
  Quote Post

ASX ANNOUNCEMENT
11 December 2006

Uranium Project Update
Sinosteel Corporation Alliance

In accordance with the Memorandum of Understanding signed on 8th September, 2006, Sinosteel
Corporation has paid A$1million and extended the exclusivity period for a further two months to
complete due diligence and allow legal documentation to be finalized and approvals to be
obtained from the Chinese and Australian Governments for the proposed joint venture to develop
the Crocker Well and other uranium deposits and explore for base metal prospects in the
Curnamona Province of South Australia.
A drilling program is planned to commence in early 2007 to upgrade the existing Inferred JORC
compliant uranium resource at Crocker Well and Mt Victoria as well as investigate potential
additional resources at nearby prospects.
During October PepinNini undertook a reconnaissance survey of 10 regional airborne radiometric
anomalies in the vicinity of Crocker Well. Detailed scintillometer surveys and geological mapping
were completed over each prospect and 87 surface rock chip samples have been submitted to a
laboratory for analysis. Representative rock types were collected as well as mineralised
samples. Assay results will be announced when received and verified.

--------------------

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

HeinzK
post Posted: Dec 6 2006, 05:54 PM
  Quote Post

$1.31 and rising. Tomorrow will consolidate in the mid $1.40's. This one is a done deal! Well done to all holders over the last year!

--------------------

HeinzK
post Posted: Dec 4 2006, 09:47 AM
  Quote Post

only 14,000 shares for sale this morning!!! $1.24!!!

--------------------

HeinzK
post Posted: Nov 30 2006, 09:41 PM
  Quote Post

let's re-iterate a few things...

"CHINA has bought a controlling stake in a $160million South Australian uranium deposit in a move which allows it to bypass Australian suppliers and export it directly to its own nuclear power plants."

"One of its giant metals corporations, Sinosteel, has taken the first step to owning 60 per cent of the "Crocker Well uranium field in South Australia, which is now held by Sydney-based explorer PepinNini."

"In April, the federal Government agreed that China could buy uranium from Australia under strict controls designed to ensure it is used only for non-military purposes."

"Paul Heithersay, the executive director of minerals and energy in South Australia's Department of Mineral Resources, said future Chinese interest in the state's uranium deposits was likely once the export deal was ratified."

"I expect to see a lot more investment interest after this particular agreement," said Mr Heithersay, who played a role in the negotiations between Sinosteel and PepinNini."

"The spokeswoman stressed Labor was not opposed to investment by Chinese companies. The Sinosteel proposal should be considered in the same way as any other proposal for a major investment by a foreign company, she said."

"Most importantly for the Chinese is that it will be built in South Australia, where the Labor administration is sympathetic to new uranium mines."

"Analysts said the move by Sinosteel showed the Chinese were serious about securing supplies of the mineral."

"John Wilson, who produces regular surveys of the uranium sector at Resource Capital Research, said Chinese companies were so anxious to get uranium that the capital needed to build mines would be a secondary consideration."

"They will see the existence of a resource as more important than the cost of bringing it into production, he added."

"In the past week, two Chinese companies have paid $53.6million to take large stakes in vanadium and iron ore projects being advanced in Western Australia by junior Aurox Resources."

"Sinosteel, which owns 40 per cent of the Channar iron ore deposit in Western Australia in partnership with Rio Tinto, began talking to PepinNini last November. Under a memorandum of understanding signed in Beijing, Sinosteel will now negotiate a full agreement with PepinNini, giving the Chinese 60 per cent control of Crocker Well and the smaller Mt Victoria uranium deposit in return for $30.5 million."

"The Chinese company would also put up an additional $6million to explore the licence area for copper, gold, lead, zinc and rare earths."

"At least one other explorer had been approached by Sinosteel and the Chinese would be looking at smaller companies, he said."

--------------------

HeinzK
post Posted: Nov 30 2006, 09:07 PM
  Quote Post

$1.110, should explode soon with MOU.

--------------------

44 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING