Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

972 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »    

Reply to this topic

AAH, ARANA THERAPEUTICS LIMITED
theadder
post Posted: Aug 11 2009, 04:04 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: wolverine's post @ Aug 11 2009, 03:19 PM

yep wolv, like jaytee...gone... biggrin.gif

Cephalon, Inc. completes acquisition of Arana Therapeutics

10. August 2009

Cephalon, Inc. (Nasdaq: CEPH) announced today that it has completed its previously announced acquisition of all of the outstanding ordinary shares of Australian
biotechnology company, Arana Therapeutics Limited. As a result of the acquisition, Arana is now a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cephalon.
Cephalon Chairman and CEO, Frank Baldino Jr., Ph.D., said, "We are excited about the advanced biological and molecular technology expertise that Arana brings to Cephalon. With biologics in inflammatory diseases and clinical candidates in oncology for solid tumors, this acquisition will catalyze the entry of Cephalon into the biologics space."

Cephalon acquires an established protein engineering technology platform to transform proteins, including antibodies, into potent drug candidates. The lead biologic in the portfolio (ART621) is the first domain antibody to enter the clinic targeting TNF alpha, and is in a phase 2 clinical program for rheumatoid arthritis. Additional biologics acquired include: a RANKL inhibitor for bone metastases; one targeting a novel epitope for colorectal cancer in collaboration with Kyowa Hakko-Kirin; one targeting gangliosides for small cell lung cancer and melanoma; one targeting IL 12 /23 for psoriasis and Crohn's disease as well as other earlier stage opportunities.

scotty_d
post Posted: Aug 11 2009, 03:57 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: wolverine's post @ Aug 11 2009, 03:19 PM

G'day Wolv, no I didnt. Not a big enough fish to mount any sort of fight unfortunately. I've lost enough on this old chestnut as it is.

Thanks.

wolverine
post Posted: Aug 11 2009, 03:19 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: scotty_d's post @ Aug 11 2009, 03:06 PM

hi scotty

did you make an application under 661E to the court to resist your shares being taken?

--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS

scotty_d
post Posted: Aug 11 2009, 03:06 PM
  Quote Post

For those of us who have had our shares pulled involuntarily from under us grrr.gif , can anyone please advise what the approximate payout date may end up being ?

Many thanks

theadder
post Posted: Aug 5 2009, 10:40 AM
  Quote Post

Cephalon 2Q profit up on sleeping drug sales

http://www.cnbc.com/id/32289562

theadder
post Posted: Jul 29 2009, 10:29 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nightshifter's post @ Jul 29 2009, 12:22 AM

Hi nightshifter, as we move on from this site I also wish

You and your family all the best for the future.

May health and happiness befriend you all firstly, then hopefully

your choice of investment will fulfill your dreams.

Say Hi, to the gasman for me...I recall him fondly as well...

Said 'Thanks' for this post: ronday  

nightshifter
post Posted: Jul 29 2009, 12:22 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: itm54's post @ Jul 16 2009, 11:51 AM

Cheers Iron Mike / Mr T???

Captain Bro and I wish you the best too... For the record Im in 70 k units of the TLS and 25k units of Qan..

Im just gunna sit and hold till I retire in ten years..

All the best to you, Jaytee,Adder and family.... I hope that we all find :happiness:..

I know that as each day goes by I recollect the meaning of the word and all its worth...

Cheers

Mike S

--------------------
Nothing is as certain as uncertainty

Said 'Thanks' for this post: theadder  

jaytee
post Posted: Jul 18 2009, 04:56 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: theadder's post @ Jul 16 2009, 02:43 PM

still looking in adder, the tight strides that i used to strut my stuff in have finally split. the shirt has gone as well.
like nightshifter i'm so over this aah and amusing myself occasionally do the buy and sell thingy.
cost of women item 54. hmm...here i am a pensioner but the missus is on a mission to restore the economy single handedly with her spend spend spend day to day. she said to me "the bank account is lower". yes i said thats because your not contributing to it. she got this funny look as if to say, do i have to? thick as a brick. lol.

whats wrong with this address adder, for a chat. everyone has gone.
maybe lippy might come back, maybe the bird as well...where are you bushrat?

theadder
post Posted: Jul 16 2009, 02:43 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: itm54's post @ Jul 16 2009, 02:32 PM

itm 54, the benifits are called children and they move on.

But do they? They have children and guess what???

What did you say about Arana and the financial pain??

But the beat goes on...are you there Mr GUITAR MAN??

itm54
post Posted: Jul 16 2009, 02:32 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: theadder's post @ Jul 16 2009, 01:54 PM

AAH yes Adder, but think of the benefits of your matrimonial bliss (hopefully you can stll remember them lol), surely they far outweigh the pain !!

972 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING