Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

3 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 >   

Reply to this topic

WKT, WALKABOUT RESOURCES LTD
nipper
post Posted: May 4 2021, 02:39 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Apr 13 2021, 11:15 AM

after a 4 week period when WKT went from 15c to 36c, now leveled out at 32c, the company is now in a Trading Halt finalising a Capital Raise. This follows

the Companys focus for debt funding shift[ing] at the end of the quarter from Pan African Development Bank, Afreximbank, to Tanzanian based CRDB Bank. Subsequent to the close of the quarter, CRDB approved the debt facility of US$20m for the construction of the Lindi Jumbo Graphite Project. (see ASX announcement 13 April 2021)

The Company is now working through the process of executing the requisite security documentation and meeting conditions precedent in order to achieve first drawdown of project funds.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Apr 13 2021, 11:15 AM
  Quote Post

another graphite story, still hanging in. Up 40% but still below earlier peaks, and likely to need more cash

another major milestone in its progress towards construction of the Lindi Jumbo Graphite Mine in Tanzania with WKT securing a US$20 million Debt Funding Facility with Tanzanian Bank CRDB.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

blacksheep
post Posted: Nov 22 2018, 08:40 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Aug 20 2018, 02:38 PM

5 graphite mining firms get licences
THURSDAY NOVEMBER 22 2018
https://www.thecitizen.co.tz/magazine/5-gra...g7nz/index.html

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

blacksheep
post Posted: Aug 20 2018, 02:38 PM
  Quote Post

WKT released an ann in response to an ASX Price Query regarding the current status of it's Lindi Mining Licence Application in Tanzania. STA made a similar announcement today - seems some investors may be thinking approval is a done deal. Maybe an encouraging sign, but by no means a certainty

Response: The Company notes that there has been an update to the status of ML/00638/2017
on the Tanzanian Ministry of Minerals online Cadastral system from “Application” to
“Application Recommended”. However, consistent with our past announcements there is an
approval process for which this is one step and the Company stresses that this is not final
approval of the mining license for the Lindi Jumbo Graphite Project..

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

sirrobbo
post Posted: Aug 18 2018, 07:31 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Aug 16 2018, 09:39 PM

WKT would not be interested in Nachu imo, too much capital outlay for the way management think. It is a possibility that MNS might be interested in WKT graphite to process in the SEZ zone for their batteries though, at least until they get Nachu up and running. Its very fluid there with MNS, we will wait and see.

blacksheep
post Posted: Aug 16 2018, 09:39 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: JSB's post @ Aug 16 2018, 07:31 PM

They'd have to raise a fair amount of capital - difficult in this market - so might be a stretch.

--------------------

JSB
post Posted: Aug 16 2018, 07:31 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Aug 16 2018, 04:28 PM

It’s a possibility but would they have the resources to take a meaningful enough stake and bypass their own project development?

Said 'Thanks' for this post: blacksheep  

blacksheep
post Posted: Aug 16 2018, 04:28 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: JSB's post @ Aug 16 2018, 01:31 PM

Anyone here think WKT might be one of the interested parties in MNSs' Nachu project - I believe they are neighbours

In addition, during the past months, the Company has fielded interest from potential joint venture partners for
Nachu. Plans are being made for site visits in the current quarter with at least two of these parties.

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: JSB  

blacksheep
post Posted: Aug 16 2018, 04:28 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: JSB's post @ Aug 16 2018, 01:31 PM

Anyone here think WKT might be one of the interested parties in MNSs' Nachu project - I believe they are neighbours

In addition, during the past months, the Company has fielded interest from potential joint venture partners for
Nachu. Plans are being made for site visits in the current quarter with at least two of these parties.

--------------------

JSB
post Posted: Aug 16 2018, 01:31 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: sirrobbo's post @ Aug 15 2018, 10:19 PM

Do you know what discount rate he used for the cashflow analysis? 50% risk valuation is probably reasonable given the project is yet to get off the ground

3 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING