Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

19 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

ADO, ANTEO TECH LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: May 14 2021, 09:36 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 14 2021, 08:02 AM

Setting up for a MBO. They hit banco when they relist the same stinking terd back onto market under another name.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

nipper
post Posted: May 14 2021, 08:02 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Apr 28 2021, 11:48 AM

.... we could hardly believe our eyes this week to see Advance Nanotek is using its ASX listing to raise $4.7 million from investors, with $935,000 of the proceeds used to make loans to employees to purchase shares on market.

That's right, the self-confessed ASX critic is issuing shares to raise money to lend back to employees to buy more shares on the ASX. And get this, existing shareholders have no choice but to tip into this hare-brained scheme or end up being diluted.

There's more, because another $1.275 million of the funds raised will be used to pay back a loan to Rainrose Ltd, which is a related entity of Advance Nanotek's chairman, Lev Mizikovsky.
from the AFR. Is this another raise? . ..
https://www.afr.com/rear-window/advance-nan...20210513-p57riw

I don't hold

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

plastic
post Posted: May 7 2021, 03:11 PM
  Quote Post

Price sitting on top of the 30 day moving average. It has to either bounce off it to continue the trajectory or collapse through it to form a head and shoulders. I will go with the latter. Cap raise just been. Probably placed into the hands of shorters.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Apr 28 2021, 11:48 AM
  Quote Post

nice win for existing shareholders.... ADO raised the money with ease... Now back trading and up 10% to 46c a share

50% of the raised amount going to the Covid test roll out

Working capital for COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test rollout ... $6.0M
Acceleration of assay pipeline, including COVID Multiplex and Sepsis Test ... $3.0M
Organisational development in support of the growing activity base of the Company ... $1.5M
Battery Development program acceleration ... $0.5M
Working capital and costs associated with Capital Raising .... $1.0M
and SPP to follow to pull in another $4M maximum. At 26c a share, this should be keenly sought after.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Said 'Thanks' for this post: oystercatcher  

plastic
post Posted: Apr 27 2021, 11:15 AM
  Quote Post

You could be right about the growth prospects. A sweetheart placement for those in the know at mates rates. There is seldom a more certain signal than that. Although didn't GTG do something similar?

Remember PRR?

Expect severe dilution at a discount. At least 50%.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Apr 26 2021, 05:45 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: PeterH's post @ Apr 26 2021, 03:23 PM

I hope there is an allocation, Peter . The offer is to raise capital; the placement will likely go to insiders, mates, sophisticates and etc. To date, it is not an entitlement, though sometimes with these (accelerated) capital raisings, there is a SPP that follows (though likely somewhat scaled back). Find out tomorrow.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 26 2021, 03:57 PM
  Quote Post

What is preventing you from thinking out loud? Is that not the main purpose of these places?

--------------------

PeterH
post Posted: Apr 26 2021, 03:23 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Apr 26 2021, 12:41 PM

Sorry for the typo. Sensis should have read sepsis. Makes all the difference. Check out the progress on the sepsis test.
When I posted yesterday I did not know about the CR announced this a.m., nor of the most recent developments on the battery front. I will be taking up all of my entitlements as I can't see a better prospect on the market ATM even though there are some good ones.
If collaborator 8 is who I hope it is we are made on three fronts; Covic, sepsis and batteries.

plastic
post Posted: Apr 26 2021, 12:46 PM
  Quote Post

Golden rule: Raise money when you don't need to.

Now the shorts can go back to shorting. Pigs can go back to the trough.

Hope this test isn't as successful as PEBs.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Apr 26 2021, 12:41 PM
  Quote Post

AnteoTech Limited is making the most of its 250 per cent share price boom in the past six months. The company was out looking for $8 million in fresh capital on Monday morning via a placement of new shares.

The offer, which was being handled by PAC Partners, was priced at 26˘ a share, which represented a 37.3 per cent discount to AnetoTech’s last close, and a 9.9 per cent discount to the 30 day VWAP, according to terms sent to funds.

Money raised would be used to help roll out the company’s COVID19 rapid testing kits, potential investors were told.

--------------------

19 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING