Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

PG1, PEARL GLOBAL LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: May 3 2021, 06:57 PM
  Quote Post

On 31 January, 2018, Citation Resources Limited (CTR) changed its name and ASX code to Pearl Global Limited Limited (PG1).

Pearl Global Limited (PG1), is is a clean conversion technology company that applies unique, thermal desorption technology to convert end of life tyres into valuable secondary products being fuel oil, steel, carbon char and energy.

Since listing, the shareprice has dropped from 30c to 6c. Market cap is around $20M
The company says it is serving a large addressable market, with 1.6 billion tyres discarded globally every year, of which Australia makes up 56 million. Pearl says it has processed over 1 million tyres to date at its Stapylton facility.
Revenues for the FY21 half show a 40 per cent increase to $1.5 million, for a net loss of $4.1 million.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING