Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

360, LIFE360 INC.
nipper
post Posted: May 1 2021, 12:00 PM
  Quote Post

Life360 Inc (360) listed on the ASX in April 2019. Life360 is based in San Francisco and had more than 26 million monthly active users (MAU) as at December 2020, located in more than 195 countries.

The company operates a platform for today's busy families, bringing them closer together by helping them better know, communicate with and protect the people they care about. The Company's core offering, the Life360 mobile app, is a market leading app for families, with features that range from communications to driving safety and location sharing.

....x....xx.....x.xx.x.x...

In its first proposed acquisition since listing on the ASX in 2019, family tracking company Life360 is mulling a buyout of wearable location device maker Jiobit. Life360 founder and chief executive Chris Hulls said Life360 and Jiobit found that they had both customers and management vision in common.

Jiobit and Life360 are all about family safety and giving families peace of mind to get through the day. Our approach started with tracking teens through their smartphones, Jiobit started with wearables for younger kids, but if you look at where we were both going over a long term trajectory, we have the same North Star," Mr Hulls said.

Jiobit co-founder and chief executive John Renaldi said he was inspired by social exercise company Peloton's approach of combining a one-off purchase of a physical product (the bike) with an ongoing membership (live-streamed fitness classes).

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING