Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

ASO, ASTON MINERALS LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: May 4 2021, 03:08 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Apr 22 2021, 04:42 PM

and now, with SP lifting to 18c, the Market Cap is closer to $135M

Current drilling underway is focussed on high grade Hanging wall zone
>1,230m strike defined by IP chargeability anomaly
Multiple high grade significant drilling intercepts from within the Hanging wall Zone include:
1m at 2,035g/t Au from 362m
5.3m at 81.4g/t Au from 110m
3.3m at 57.4g/t Au from 207.4m
1.7m at 90.3g/t Au from 209m

Re-processing of 2D IP survey data across entire Project underway to assist with regional drill targeting
IP is utilised as a direct targeting method which resulted in the initial discovery and subsequent further drilling success at Edleston

3D IP survey to commence in coming weeks
Previous 2D IP surveys only tested effectively to depths of up to 100m, planned 3D IP survey extends depth resolution to ~500m below surface

Second diamond drill rig to be mobilised in coming days to expand overall drilling program
Only ~1km of a total of 10km total prospective strike tested to date

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Apr 22 2021, 04:42 PM
  Quote Post

On 22 Dec, 2020, European Cobalt Limited (EUC) changed its name and ASX code to Aston Minerals Limited (ASO).

On 29 May, 2017, Western Mining Network Limited (WMN) changed its name and ASX code to European Cobalt Limited (EUC).
On 05 Dec, 2012, Western Manganese Limited changed its name to Western Mining Network Limited.

Aston Minerals Limited (ASO) is mineral exploration company focusing on acquiring base metals, gold and coal projects. Currently ASO focuses on Dobsina Project, Jouhineva Project and Edleston Gold Project.

Market cap could be $100M but it was about $20 to 25M a few weeks ago. North Ontario, old leases with some DD done a decade ago. ASO has embarked on Ground Consolidation, Permitting and Targeting conducted. Revisiting old data has firmed up broader alteration hosted mineralisation and high grade quartz lode hosted mineralisation. Recent drilling has visible gold

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING