Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

HFY, HUBIFY LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Apr 27 2021, 04:10 PM
  Quote Post

Hubify takes Strategic Stake in Australian and US based Defence Grade Cyber Company Internet 2.0

Highlights
Internet 2.0 provides defence grade cyber security for SMB, SME and Enterprise markets using a combination of proprietary technology and managed services. It's international customers include the US State Department and Global Affairs Canada.
Hubify is strategically investing $0.5M into Internet 2.0 for 4.2% equity. The $0.5M will be reinvested in marketing and sales to drive Hubify's Cyber Security revenue in Australia.
Hubify will also have an option to purchase up to a further $1 million worth of equity at the same value per share as the initial equity purchase (based on achieving revenue targets).
The partnership enables Hubify to on sell an affordable market leading defence grade Cyber Security solution to its 7,000 plus SME customers.
Under the initial three-year agreement, Hubify will provide Cyber Security hardware and managed services to SME customers with technology supplied by Internet 2.0.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Feb 10 2021, 04:23 PM
  Quote Post

In October 2020, telecommunications provider United Networks was in the market for fresh equity, searching for $4 million with help from Taylor Collison. That offer was priced at 6.3 a share, a 10 per cent discount to United's last close, and would be used by the company to pursue potential acquisitions and accelerate growth opportunities.
Telegraphed plan:
New CEO & Executive Team
Implementation of new operating methodology
4 X Telco Acquisitions
Reduced group carriage costs through scale
Established Managed Service division
New CRM & Marketing Automation
Integration to 1 billing platform

Integration to 1 accounting system

On November 9th, 2020, United Networks Limited (UNL) changed its name and ASX code to Hubify Limited (HFY).

trading around 8c to 10c a share, and the Dec update was along these lines:

Company Sales and Operating Highlights

● H1 FY21 sales are tracking to growth of 20% compared to the previous half (H2 FY20) being a combination of organic (+10%) and acquisitive (+10%) growth.
● Average monthly sales have grown 9.7% month on month since July 2020.
● Annualised Recurring Revenue (ARR) currently tracking at $11m, up 50% on FY20 recurring revenue of $7.7m.
● EBITDA for H1 FY21 is on track to be in excess of $1m (from $0.68m in H1 FY20).
● The Company has achieved four consecutive quarters of positive net operating cash flow.
● Two acquisitions completed during FY21 to date - C3 Innovations in September 2020 and Redtel in October 2020.
● A $5 million capital raising completed in October 2020, with new prominent institutional shareholders and sophisticated investors joining the HFY register.
● Geographical expansion into Western Australia provides an expanded sales team now across four states of Australia.
● Cash as at 30 November 2020 of $6.6m

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING