Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

DSE, Dropsuite
nipper
post Posted: May 2 2021, 03:25 PM
  Quote Post

As a "cloud software platform enabling businesses to easily backup, recover and protect their important business information ..... Dropsuite's products include website and database backup, email backup and archiving, Microsoft Office 365, Google Workplace and Reseller Provisioning Platform."

• 90% of sophisticated cyber-attacks start through email
  • 62% of breaches and data loss occur through human error

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Oct 20 2020, 10:02 AM
  Quote Post

trying to figure out if Dropsuite has any identifiable attributes
based in Singapore and operates a global cloud backup platform targeting small and medium enterprises through web hosting companies as IT resellers.

Dropsuite products include website and database backup, email backup and archiving and file-based server backup.
since backing into a defunct miner (Excalibur) in late 2016, it has performed in fits and starts; most recently with reports US fund managers have been buying in, the share price ahs risen from around 6c to near double that, in the last week.

As usual, there are many tech hopefuls in the IT space. DSE seems to use resellers to get customers for their services. Is this efficient? Will it become the standard, the industry benchmark? Possibly but possibly not. Like most, getting traction is hard and a lot of effort is needed to build. Scale might follow but there is equally a downside. One customer deleted a significant proportion of its email users as they were moribund, and then DSE dropped as its reportable metrics, the Run Rate, had a lurch.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING