Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

VTH, Vital Freehold Trust
nipper
post Posted: Apr 30 2021, 11:41 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Apr 24 2021, 01:27 PM

Vitalharvest said that it has received an increased offer from Sydney private equity firm Roc, at $1.25 per Vitalharvest unit, for its assets.

Itís the sixth offer from Roc for the berry and citrus grower and Vitalharvest said that it will consider the new proposal.

Roc is locked in a bidding war with Macquarie for control of Vitalharvest.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Apr 24 2021, 01:27 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Nov 9 2020, 10:07 AM

Macquarie is back in front in the prolonged battle for Costa fruit orchard landlord Vitalharvest, outbidding Roc Partners with a $1.19 per unit offer amounting to $220 million or alternatively $335.15 million to buy all of the trust's assets.

The private equity firm briefly seized the advantage last week when it raised its offer to $1.18 per unit ($218.3 million) just a day after Macquarie's real estate arm improved its own bid to $1.16. This was to match an earlier offer of the same amount from Roc.
5 sets?

bid to $1.27 ....

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Nov 9 2020, 10:07 AM
  Quote Post

Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets had made a $1 a unit cash bid for ASX listed agricultural land owner Vitalharvest Freehold Trust, via a scheme of arrangement, or if that fails then it proposes to pay $300 million for all of the trust units.

According to the Vitalharvest annual report, its biggest shareholders at August 31 were Primewest (13.92 per cent), Australian Ethical (8.11 per cent), Salt Funds Management (8.07 per cent) and Costa Asset Management (6.24 per cent).

MIRA's two pronged offer for Vitalharvest was designed to get past a potential no vote from Primewest.

--------------------

blacksheep
post Posted: Sep 3 2019, 10:38 AM
  Quote Post

It's Costa v Costa in juicy berry and citrus dispute
A dispute over rental income has pitted the country's largest fruit and vegetable grower, Costa Group, against its landlord, the Costa family's recently spun off berry and citrus farms owner, the Vitalharvest Freehold Trust.

News of the dispute emerged as the trust reported a 31 per cent fall in funds from operations to $11.4 million on a pro-forma basis and a 20 per cent drop in rental revenue.

read more - https://www.afr.com/property/commercial/it-...20190902-p52n0r
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING