Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

LHC, Lifehealthcare Group Ltd
early birds
post Posted: May 1 2021, 04:39 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Apr 30 2021, 06:13 PM

you are right nipper!! suppose to be JHC. lmaosmiley.gif

sorry , wrong code!! i'm a such bad ramper am i?? lmaosmiley.gif

nipper
post Posted: Apr 30 2021, 06:13 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Apr 30 2021, 11:32 AM

Are you sure its this one, eb ?
LHC was delisted from the close of trading on Monday, 28 May 2018 pursuant to Listing rule 17.11.
Pacific Health Supplies BidCo was successful with an offer of A$3.495 cash for each LifeHealthcare share - a Special Dividend of A$0.18 cash per share was also paid on or about 25 May 2018

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

early birds
post Posted: Apr 30 2021, 11:32 AM
  Quote Post

i hold this aged care stocks , has been hit real hard during the virus last year.

today it received unbinding bid....... indicate $1.04 per share. i reckon the bid could increase to 1.10---1.20. imho though, and i'm biased !

blacksheep
post Posted: Feb 6 2018, 11:16 AM
  Quote Post

The stock bucking the trend today is LHC - up 41.63%

LifeHealthcare enters into Scheme
Implementation Deed with Pacific Equity Partners
• LifeHealthcare shareholders to receive $3.75 per share in cash
• Scheme Consideration represents a significant premium to pre-announcement share price
• The Directors unanimously recommend that shareholders vote in favour of the Scheme, in
the absence of a superior proposal and subject to the Independent Expert concluding that
the Scheme is in the best interests of LifeHealthcare shareholders

LifeHealthcare Group Limited (LifeHealthcare or the Company) today announces that it has entered
into a binding Scheme Implementation Deed (SID) with Pacific Health Supplies BidCo Pty Limited,
an entity wholly-owned by funds advised by Pacific Equity Partners (PEP), under which it is
proposed that PEP will acquire 100% of the shares in LifeHealthcare by way of a Scheme of
Arrangement (the Scheme) for $3.75 per share in cash.
PEP is an Australian-based private equity firm, with approximately A$2.5 billion of funds under
advisement. Funds managed by PEP have made more than 26 operating company investments and
more than 90 bolt-on acquisitions.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING